Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spain gets slaughtered 5-1 by the Netherlands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
    i used to be a menace at soccer in my highschool years. i've never really watched it though. my recent roomates are hell bent on the world cup right now, i might check it out. what teams should i be looking out for, i don't really know who's good right now.
    The top tier teams Id say would be Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Brazil, and France.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      torres was awful
      Torres is awful, everyone knows that.

Comment

The reason most WC matches suck, especially in the early rounds, is that neither team plays to win, they play NOT TO LOSE. Hence boring games. This one was different ....the Cloggies went for the kill and you had a more entertaining result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          The reason most WC matches suck, especially in the early rounds, is that neither team plays to win, they play NOT TO LOSE. Hence boring games. This one was different ....the Cloggies went for the kill and you had a more entertaining result.
          Bollocks, did you see Chillie v Australia, are you watching Columbia Greece? The reason games are defensive early on is you have teams like Costa rica and USA up against Uruguay etc, the lower ranked teams don't stand much chance therefore have to disrupt and spoil.

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Draw View Post
            Bollocks, did you see Chillie v Australia, are you watching Columbia Greece? The reason games are defensive early on is you have teams like Costa rica and USA up against Uruguay etc, the lower ranked teams don't stand much chance therefore have to disrupt and spoil.
            Yes, exactly.

Comment

You said neither team plays to win. Not exactly.

Comment

Working...
              X