Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN will cut $80 million in salaries in upcoming layoffs: report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy Atlas found out that he and his 46 Million Dollar per year contract is safe

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      You know Michael and the black girl are gone lmao ESPN been looking for a reason
      Michael and the black girl have helped save Sportscenter's 6ET hour, so they're likely not going anywhere, tbh.

What can ESPN replace and not lose viewers is the only question that's going to be asked. First Take isn't going anywhere, PTI isn't going anywhere, Around the Horn isn't going anywhere, and Michael/Jemele and SVP aren't leaving Sportscenter. The NFL is likely safe, but everything else is likely gonna get looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I hardly watch ESPN anymore unless it's NBA or Boxing and only watch sport center after a big game

I do love ESPN 3 though

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Michael and the black girl have helped save Sportscenter's 6ET hour, so they're likely not going anywhere, tbh.

What can ESPN replace and not lose viewers is the only question that's going to be asked. First Take isn't going anywhere, PTI isn't going anywhere, Around the Horn isn't going anywhere, and Michael/Jemele and SVP aren't leaving Sportscenter. The NFL is likely safe, but everything else is likely gonna get looked at.
          I don't have a problem with them its the "stand for the anthem or gtfo" crowd that cried about them but the Jameel coming at Trump is the ish ESPN don't like so I highly doubt that are as safe as u might think

Comment

I agree with the poster that said Michael and Jemele aint' safe. Jemele has said some really stupid and outlandish stuff. A few years back when Boston was still dominating, she compared them to Adolph Hitler, the Jeremy Lin incident, the accusing Trump and Republicans as white supremacists, the boycott the Dallas Cowboys and Jerry Jones, etc. Companies generally liked to avoid controversies. There's a good chance she'll get cut.

Comment

I enjoy sports center and ESPN in general but cable is just more and more expensive and not a real necessity.

I rather just pay for internet and stream. **** my streams sometimes are better then watching the games on basic SD comcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

Idk. You know people will cry racism if they're fired lol. Espn already cucked out to that Shaun king phaggot.

But yea jemele might be on thin ice after her twitter stuff

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  I don't have a problem with them its the "stand for the anthem or gtfo" crowd that cried about them but the Jameel coming at Trump is the ish ESPN don't like so I highly doubt that are as safe as u might think
                  I guess we'll see

Comment

I use to watch SC for NBA highlights but that's on Youtube and longer plus the staff was just corny. Wanting to watch highlights but having to see corny folks present it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      I hardly watch ESPN anymore unless it's NBA or Boxing and only watch sport center after a big game

I do love ESPN 3 though
                      Exactly. Even watching an NBA game an be irritating though. I almost prefer with the sound off.

Comment

Working...
                      X