No announcement yet.

Lets just be honest, All the PBC welters will DESTROY Old Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets just be honest, All the PBC welters will DESTROY Old Manny Pacquiao

The fights wont be competitive, and dont get false confidence from Pacs fight wtih Lucas MAtthysse, Lucas quit he couldn't handle the speed and angles and gave up, he was never hurt just overwhelmed.
    Pac will not hurt any of these guys he is too small and old.

Broner might be tailored made for Pacman but at this stage at only 29 to Pacs 40 that youth is going to come into play and the shoulder roll style

Pacman has difficulty with that, he couldn't hit Floyd so how is he going to hit Broner in that shell I see uppercuts everytime Pac tries to reach in, Broner will unload upper cuts on Pac

Spence, Thurman, Mikey, Porter, Garcia, all these guys toy with this version of Manny.

Its not even competitive

They are not going to put Pac in with any of those killers, Haymons plan is to see how Pac looks against AB and then set up the Mayweather rematch, and then do business with Manny in the Philippines,

Haymon is looking at Manny as a long term business partnership to bring in Filipino boxers, and to help Haymon hold concerts in the Philippines and Asia, Haymon is looking at Pacman more as a future President and that will help his boxing empire to have a connect like that.

All my points vs all your points then.

Sale vale?

Comment

Father time is undefeated!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Father time is undefeated!
        This man right here knows whats up

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          The fights wont be competitive, and dont get false confidence from Pacs fight wtih Lucas MAtthysse, Lucas quit he couldn't handle the speed and angles and gave up, he was never hurt just overwhelmed.
          Pac will not hurt any of these guys he is too small and old.

Broner might be tailored made for Pacman but at this stage at only 29 to Pacs 40 that youth is going to come into play and the shoulder roll style

Pacman has difficulty with that, he couldn't hit Floyd so how is he going to hit Broner in that shell I see uppercuts everytime Pac tries to reach in, Broner will unload upper cuts on Pac

Spence, Thurman, Mikey, Porter, Garcia, all these guys toy with this version of Manny.

Its not even competitive

They are not going to put Pac in with any of those killers, Haymons plan is to see how Pac looks against AB and then set up the Mayweather rematch, and then do business with Manny in the Philippines,

Haymon is looking at Manny as a long term business partnership to bring in Filipino boxers, and to help Haymon hold concerts in the Philippines and Asia, Haymon is looking at Pacman more as a future President and that will help his boxing empire to have a connect like that.
          He defeats Adrien Broner though and perhaps Danny Garcia. AB is now a gatekeeper status. His skills have diminished and are on the decline.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            He defeats Adrien Broner though and perhaps Danny Garcia. AB is now a gatekeeper status. His skills have diminished and are on the decline.
            LMAO now you went from talking sense to talkin silly

Paquia could be in for a rude one with Broner you act like Broner is washed up that dude only 29 Pacman is damn near 40 and been in way more damaging toe to toe wars in his 20 something year career.

Broner got an iron chin and the philly shell, Pacman might win on outworking him but he wont hurt him or score clean shots because Pacman has trouble with the shoulder roll floyd style stance

Danny Garcia knocks Pacman spark out it will be similar to the Amir Khan vs GArcia, Khan was outboxing Garcia but then Garcia only needs and looks for that power shot and its out.

Pacman cannot take a punch from these young guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              All my points vs all your points then.

Sale vale?

You guys always say all points then when Marquez knocked out Pacquiao nobody paid up, a bunch of bull**** sore losers

Comment

You guys always say all points then when Marquez knocked out Pacquiao nobody paid up, a bunch of bull**** sore losers
                Translation: "I don't want to lose the very few points I have."

I understand

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Translation: "I don't want to lose the very few points I have."

I understand
                  Naw I know how lame you clowns are, making bets but laughing so confidently and then when JMM knocked Pacman out they couldnt believe it so they refused to pay up like lames

Comment

Naw I know how lame you clowns are, making bets but laughing so confidently and then when JMM knocked Pacman out they couldnt believe it so they refused to pay up like lames

An 18-year-old Boxingscene veteran, holding a grudge at some unknown punks who didn't pay him a dumb bet of imaginary points years ago...

Bet your friends can't wait till Friday night to hang out with party animal that is hectari

Comment

Working...
                    X