Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey looks solid. Just needs to knock off a little more rust. I hope he stays busy because damn is he a pleasant fighter to watch.

Comment

• Good to see Mikey back. Rojas looks a very awkward opponent to fight when you haven't fought in 2 years, he has the style to make anyone look bad but Mikey did what he had to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        The man who introduced me to Mikey 6 years

Comment

• Garcia's precision is just scary

Comment

• Garcia looked OK, but it took the guy slowing down before Mikey could catch up with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
              Garcia is eating shots because he can, he doesnt move his head at all. If Rojas was a bigger puncher hed be out. Im not impressed
              If Rojas was a bigger puncher Garcias defense would be tighter and would be hit the way he was. He wasn't as defensive because the punches were doing nothing to him. He took some to get some of his in.

Comment

• Shook his head, he quit. I don't blame him, he's less than a part time fighter. Awful activity

Comment

• Mikey was definitely rusty, but he got more comfortable every round and showed his power is still legit. Everyone at 135 should be worried

Comment

• bet crawford is shaking in his boots

Comment

• Glad to see Mikey back though he was always a joy to watch, and still is.

Comment

Working...
                      X