• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder will go down as Broner level stupid

Turned down 15m vs Joshua
    10m vs Whyte

To fight Ortiz for 4m and fury for 7m

Rejected 60-40 in USA and ducks Joshua

To fight for 2m, he will lose soon, he was lucky vs Ortiz with the ref and the judges saved his ass vs fury but times up for him

He has ducked Joshua but soon a contender will take him out

His low iq fan base will move on, they still think a 50m offer from wider is legit and all it takes to make a fight is an email from a degenerate bum not knowing what a contract is

Tyson Fury is a cheater 66-C04-B7-F-A1-E9-4-E78-9-F08-216044-D7-ABDA

at least he won’t go down as a cheater.
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-02-2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Tyson Fury is a cheater 66-C04-B7-F-A1-E9-4-E78-9-F08-216044-D7-ABDA

I agree he did cheat

But this thread is about wilder but I don’t blame you for posting this, it explains my point about wilder fans having low iq

Comment

Bit rich coming from an autistic orphan with a sub 50 IQ like you.

Comment

He has long ways to go before he reaches Adrien Broner status. Broner is shot a fighter who can no longer fight. While on the other, Deontay Wilder is going to be just fine because he knows how to fight and is a world heavyweight boxing champion.

Also, what is it to you whether or not a fighter makes a certain amount of money or not? it's not like they are going to keep it anyway.

Did you know that the average athlete go bankrupt within 5 years of retirement? With boxers it's probably close to two or three years.

Comment

In addition, Wilder has never popped dirty for doping, juicing or using PEDS like Tyson Fury.

Comment

Pretty sure wilder could get multi million deal with other networks but His manager Haymon doesn't allow him to make more money. Weird if you think about it since Managers get a cut of their fighters pot.

Comment

He is a WBC World Heavyweight Champion, has never failed a drug test, never missed a drug test, actually defended his belts, and is willing at elite level to have rematches. 'Unlike Tyson Fury'

Is boxing about money and telling stories or fighting? If it is about telling stories, and afew porky pies? Tyson Fury will go down as one of the greatest fighters in the history of the sport.

It is really amusing the way all of the sudden Tyson Fury is some kind of cult hero to dare I say it 'Most of the people that have jumped on his bandwagon, where the same people who also mocked his gypsies heritage' and you all still will soon as he starts to lose in the ring, if he loses in the ring 'I am not going to sit down waiting for fighters downfall'

At the end of the day, Tyson Fury move to ESPN is a great move for him. But in terms of boxing, who is he going to fight? Somebody who he can hurt or knock out? If that is the case, he will fight none of the top heavyweights. And in my opinion his fights on ESPN may back fire, as even limited boxing fans will realize that Tyson Fury is not the best heavyweight on the planet.

I also sense not from Tyson Fury but from certain online campaigns, there is a little more to the Deontay Wilder basing! All this talk of him being stupid, again? It we want to talk about doing stupid things, we can? But I have compassion for Tyson Fury and his challenges in life.

Fact of the matter is, Anthony Joshua will bang out both Tyson Fury & Deontay Wilder.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-02-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Man, why are there FO HUNNIT threads on Wilder every day? I mean seriously, we've been putting up with these anti-Wilder threads for over FO HUNNIT YEARZ, it's got to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
                    Bit rich coming from an autistic orphan with a sub 50 IQ like you.
                    Hahah the coward shows his face again, I have run you out of the dome in fear , remember that

Did you say hi to her to me ?

Comment

Working...
                    X