Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook on Pace To Make Welterweight Limit For Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiganScott View Post
    Bookies have this one easily for Spence.

Do they see something we don't....
    Yes, they make a living gauging competition. This contest isn't going to be as nearly as competitive as the Brits want to believe. This will be reminiscent of Hagler - Minter

Comment

I have floor seats for this slug fest. It could end up being a boxing classic!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        I like both Brook and Spence, but I'm leaning towards Brook here: the guy is able to throw a bid variety of fast punches and then to run or clinch as well. Spence is good at any range, but at mid range he's deadly to the body. Therefore, I think that Brook has to 'jump in' (in Ward's manner) in order to try to nullify Spence's style.
        So brook has to fight unlike himself to win this fight?

Originally posted by WiganScott View Post
        Bookies have this one easily for Spence.

Do they see something we don't....
        Nope. Just the British fans, and a few Americans sprinkled here and there.

Comment

I've got Spence in this one. I don't think fighting in enemy territory will affect him. He seems to be coached up properly and sparing with Charlo can only improve him. I think it'll be a competitive fight but in the end I believe Errol will come out on top.

Comment

Kell is a fat man trying to get into a skinny body. If he's this light this far out, Spence will have 10 lbs on him fight night. I don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              For a knock out artist, it favors for you to have 5 minute rounds as you have more time to chase the guy down. so that is quite the B.S you are spewing as if chin is dependent on the timer.
              For a guy with a high work rate like Spence, it actually goes against him to extend the rounds because he is more likely to tire in an unplanned for five minute round than most fighters.

Comment

Brook will stop errol late, i like errol but he's been blown up too much for a couple of sparring sessions, and cos he made floyd go down on him and cos he got in floyds ring

Comment

I'm from UK but rooting for Spence. I think Brook wins though.

Comment

Still leaning towards Spence.

Comment

Spence will not be denied, he bout to tear Brook ass up.lol

Comment

Working...
                      X