• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, its been a rough week. First little peep, and now the sheep

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
      Wooowww...wait for it...
      Holy f8ck! That truck crushed 3 or 4 people!

No way do I slow down for animals, unless it's a large deer or cow because it can do serious damage to you and your cow.

I ran over an armadillo once with the family in the car. It exploded like I'd hit a watermelon. My wife and daughters screamed but I was rounding a corner and there was traffic around.

On the other hand, I was once a passenger in a truck that was driving on a moonless night on a Montana rural road. I was talking and not paying attention....luckily the driver WAS paying attention because he slowed down and stopped right in front of a huge black steer that obstructed the entire road. We would have been crushed (it was a small truck).

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        looks dodgy to me. So he could see the cars but he couldn't see the people?

I wouldn't swerve unless it was a person. Couldn't have that on my conscience.

People are idiots do though. Pull over.
        The truck looked like it couldn't stop. The driver didn't realize there were cars stopped in the left lane, and tried to use the shoulder in a last ditch effort.

I don't really understand the premise, because the accident seemed caused by a pile up, due to stopping for the sheep.

You don't want to swerve a big truck because you don't want to role it trying to avoid hitting a cat.

If you have a lightweight car, swerving is a part of your ammunition.

Even better if you drive a stick shift, like my 2017 Honda. When in doubt, drop a gear and give it gas.
        Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-18-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I knew a girl who swerved to avoid a coyote and ended up flipping her car and getting KTFO. Never swerve to avoid, unless its a moose or elk. Hit one of those and you likely have a set of antlers in your throat.

Comment

The truck driver was screaming "aloha snackbar"....

Comment

Smdh terrorist attacks getting outta hand nowadays. Rip to the fallen homies.

Comment

Fuck, didn't see that coming

Comment

but, he couldn't see them? not so much fault of the sheep

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    The truck looked like it couldn't stop. The driver didn't realize there were cars stopped in the left lane, and tried to use the shoulder in a last ditch effort.

I don't really understand the premise, because the accident seemed caused by a pile up, due to stopping for the sheep.

You don't want to swerve a big truck because you don't want to role it trying to avoid hitting a cat.

If you have a lightweight car, swerving is a part of your ammunition.

Even better if you drive a stick shift, like my 2017 Honda. When in doubt, drop a gear and give it gas.
                    The pile up was caused by an animal, that's his point.

MCC is not right either, because if I hit a deer or whatever it was, I'd stop too, as would most of the people who drive.

The truck driver is at fault.

Comment

Shieeeeettttttttttt

Comment

Working...
                      X