No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Denied a License, Can't Fight Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
    Does anyone recall when his kid punched Willie Monroe Jr in the balls. It's pretty obvious now Saunders put that kid up to it probably by force or promising him a gift or something.
    Yeah, I think so too.

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by satiev1 View Post
      Why can't they fight at another venue where he will be granted a license?

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Because he’s a cheater he doesn’t deserve a license
      Disagree entirely. Let the fight happen in England. Sounds like their system is more in line with logic anyway. Saunders uses sinus meds. So what? Just so he doesn't use them day-of-fight... it should be legal worldwide. Do you have chronic sinusitis? It is debilitating and negatively effects your ability to breathe while performing strenuous exercise. No way he could've gotten through camp like that.

Comment

• Eubanks vs Saunders 2 at the O2 for the IBO belt lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          It helps the training. It allows you to work harder and get into unnatural shape.
          Got ya, didnt realise that being quite ignorant about the drug he took etc thanks for clearing that up pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            The problem is that oxilofrine could be used every day for the benefit of training as the effect only lasts 24 hours, so am pretty sure he has been doing this throughout all of his career since the UK allowed it and by allowing such behavior they are encouraging their fighters to Cheat.

so to answer your question hell yea he gets all the benefit of training doped to the bone, without any side effect.
            Seems like quite the rabbithole if investigators were to have a look, wonder how many other active uk boxers know about oxi or are being advised to take it even by coaches etc?

Thanks for the explanation though mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
              I believe It’s not a nasal spray that you can just get over the counter. He needed a doctors prescription to get it. So he and his team knew what they were doing and the benefits he would gain from taking it. So there you go
              Yeah you could be right. What if Saunders had a genuine issue with decongestion and innocently got the spray? I find this more innocent in nature then the whole clenbuterol saga earlier this year

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                I wonder this cheat was able to beat Lemieux shiiit if it wasn’t for the peds Lemieux wudda starched his ass.

No canelo payday for this clown.
                I hate to say it but lemieux is just basic in boxing skill whether bjs took nasal sprays or not he would have still outclassed lemieux. The gulf in skill between them is too great. Most fighters that can box competently have beaten lemieux with ease. If your a plodding basic fighter with no power david wins easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Why can't they fight at another venue where he will be granted a license?

Disagree entirely. Let the fight happen in England. Sounds like their system is more in line with logic anyway. Saunders uses sinus meds. So what? Just so he doesn't use them day-of-fight... it should be legal worldwide. Do you have chronic sinusitis? It is debilitating and negatively effects your ability to breathe while performing strenuous exercise. No way he could've gotten through camp like that.
                  Lmaooo now VADA has no logic. I thought they were the best in the business. Stop trying to make excuses for your cheaters. He cheated and will pay the price for it. Strip him asap

Comment

• Hearn & Co and Oscar rubbing their hands saying our plan worked. Billy Joe Saunders been framed & set up.
                    No doubt the ingle gym gave out 1 or 2 bits of information on Saunders.

Now you know why GGG vs Canelo happened on BT Sport Box Office - you would of seen a trilogy between Canelo & Billy Joe Saunders on PPV BT Sport Box Office. I noticed when Frank Warren gets momentum someone puts a stop to it. Hearn doesn't like Warren making PPV fights on both sides of the Atlantic. (US & UK PPV combined) he gets very very jealous.

Comment

• Unbelievable...

That ****ing bum.....

Comment

Working...
                      X