Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Drug cheating scumbag got caught

I have said time and time again all Ingle fighters are dirty
    I've been saying this about Ingle and a few of his fighters for a while now.

Comment

Another episode in the 'drugs make you perform better' hoax.

Yawn.

Comment

So what does Lemieux think about it? I wanna know. Billy was moving like a gazzelle during their fight, and not a second did he show exhaustion.

Comment

Damn, everybody out here roidin n sheit. Too bad for Andrade.

Comment

I wonder this cheat was able to beat Lemieux shiiit if it wasn’t for the peds Lemieux wudda starched his ass.

No canelo payday for this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              There must be good reason why this is not banned in the UK.
              as the uk have very strict policies but BJS should have been aware of local rulings. Disappointing as BJ has moved on tremendously in the great Ingle stable that only a fool would see in a negative light!
              UKAD allow their fighters to fight after testing dirty. Fortunately UKAD weren’t handling testing in this one and BJ won’t be able to cheat against Andrade because he now hasn’t got a belt.

Kudos boxing needs more tougher stances like this.

Comment

Absolutely gutted, I think people have forgotten how historic this fight was going to because of the real fight with Hearn vs Warren facing off for the first time ever. Ffs

Comment

Opportunity for Walter to knock Andrade cold and become WBO champ.

Comment

I really wanted to see this fight, BJS is one of our most naturally talented boxers and I think he would have taken boo boo to school.

However as a person BJS is a total **** so I am kind of glad in a way also.

Mixed feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      There must be good reason why this is not banned in the UK.
                      as the uk have very strict policies but BJS should have been aware of local rulings. Disappointing as BJ has moved on tremendously in the great Ingle stable that only a fool would see in a negative light!
                      It's not just the UK, man. UKADA follow the same rules as WADA so those are the rules that govern sports everywhere... it's boxing that is the odd man out. VADA base their rules on WADA and use the same proscribed list I think, but simply don't differentiate between out of competition and in competition substances.

Like you say though, regardless that the rest of the sporting world believe this drug to be of little to no benefit out of competition, the onus was on BJS to comply with the regime under which he was being tested.

Comment

Working...
                      X