No announcement yet.

Bleeding heart liberal dilemma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. The Law of Unintended consequences is foreign to you just as I said it was.

Race card. Try again, boy.

The topic is gender/sex, not race. Keep up, please.

He's a dude. A dude who wears dresses, but still a dude.

His medals in MALE Olympic sports should have clued you in.

No one is saying to stay the same. People are wanting the freedom to say No to things they disagree with on religious grounds, and they don't want dudes in women's bathrooms.
    Funny how he accuses white men of being ****phobic or overly concerned about who uses which bathroom. Because we are now seeing a steady backlash of the bathroom issue from women of all backgrounds and political affiliations now that there are perverts who are taking advantage of gender-neutral bathroom policies. We won't even discuss the ****phobia that exists in black and ethnic communities that goes unchallenged.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      sources please
      After you concede or argue my point that there is no such term as "trickle down" in the field of Economics.

You made your claim first, so we decide that point before moving on to another one.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Well have u thought that liberal gays are also descriminating that restaurants owners religious belief?

Again violating someone else's freedom
        The Big Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          no it isn't. you don't make laws and policy based on the possibility of unintended consequences.
          Yes, I know we don't.

That's because people like you don't grasp the concept, much less know how to avoid it.

Look, if you are not going to answer the question, fine with me. I am asking why so many white men care about this so much. It is baffling to me.
          Once you get race out of it, I'll be thrilled to answer.

And yes, you guys baffle easy. Guys like you do horrible on standardized tests for a reason.....

He was a man, now she is a woman. The gender has changed.
          Nope.

He's XY, hence him being a MALE Olympian.

Cutting off appendages and wearing women's clothes doesn't change that. Born an XY, you're an XY for life.

I'm repeating myself again,which means you're not keeping up. Please do better.

Comment

again, why do you care what bathroom is used by someone that has had a sex change operation?
            I have a wife and many female friends and family.

And in my presence, a dude ain't following them into a restroom.

Comment

again, why do you care what bathroom is used by someone that has had a sex change operation? there has to be more important issues.
              Would you feel comfortable with a person who was born as a man using the same bathroom as your daughter?

If it's only white men who care about that as you claim, then there's something wrong with men (using that word loosely) of other races.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                Well in Europe it's mainly the absolutely massive Muslim population who have an absolute phobia of all things gay or pro female. And ironically it's the liberal gay lobby protecting those bigots!

I can't speak for America. However, come over to the other side of the pond or turn on the news and sneak a peak at the fantastic workings of liberalism.
                If it wasn't for double standards, liberals wouldn't have standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Would you feel comfortable with a person who was born as a man using the same bathroom as your daughter?

If it's only white men who care about that as you claim, then there's something wrong with men (using that word loosely) of other races.
                  I am worried about sexual predators in public bathrooms when it comes to my children, as any parent would. I do not care about the bathroom choice of someone that has had a sex change operation. The falsehood is assuming any trans person is a sexual predator or that a trans person is the equivalent of a male that cross dresses.

I didn't post it "like that". I am just asking why so many white men care about this so deeply. I don't see it as a politcal issue, surely not something that should be factored into voting for President as 1bad65 suggested.

I mean who cares where Caitlyn or any "Caitlyn" pisses?

Comment

I have a wife and many female friends and family.

And in my presence, a dude ain't following them into a restroom.
                    A cross dresser and a trans gender are not the same. If you tell me you don't want draq queens in the women's bathroom, ok, I get that.

Comment

Yes, I know we don't.

That's because people like you don't grasp the concept, much less know how to avoid it.

Once you get race out of it, I'll be thrilled to answer.

And yes, you guys baffle easy. Guys like you do horrible on standardized tests for a reason.....

Nope.

He's XY, hence him being a MALE Olympian.

Cutting off appendages and wearing women's clothes doesn't change that. Born an XY, you're an XY for life.

I'm repeating myself again,which means you're not keeping up. Please do better.
                      No, thats because society is in a constant state of fluctuation. It isn't prudent. Perhaps if you had a more advanced education you could understand why.

Can't take race out of it. This has been pushed primarily as a political issue by white men.

If that is your opinion, so be it. I disagree with that opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X