No announcement yet.

Bleeding heart liberal dilemma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No he didn't. I asked a specific question about white men and their fascination with the bathroom choice of people. You deleted that part in the post you quoted.

It is something I just don't get.
    It's not just white men complaining about this.

Plenty of women of all races seem to have issues with dudes in their restrooms. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Liberalism that the New generations of liberals are aiming for are not thhe kind of liberalism that will create a good ending

Maybe ur too slow to notice

Ex.

If u dont alow gay dude to use the womens restroom they sue u

If ur a priest/preacher and u refuse to marry this gay couple they sue you

If they dont get what they want they burn cars and buildings hurting their own city

The new liberalism is going the wrong way and need to be corrected itself
      And ironically, if ur fine with gays but somehow think Muslims who won't let gays into women's restrooms or marry them shouldn't be allowed into the country they will sue you for that too!!

Don't know how far gone America is but in Europe the same SJWs who organise pride marches want to keep extreme mosques which preach the murder of all gays not only kept open but funded by the government and those locked up for inciting hate by saying kill the infidel gays set free!

These liberals are unbelievable conflicted. I'm starting to think maybe they don't think logically and they're just a bunch of psychopaths who assume the most socially "acceptable" position on every political issue without any care for the fact most of their views are contradictory. I blame social media as its forced people to filter what they say and think to the most comforming and Uncontroversial point possible. The less people you anger the less hate you get, and now every thought and view you have is visible online the anger you can face from not being so is immense and it can even be career limiting.

Conclusion: Liberalism is a state of mental imbalance and product of failures in our society rather than a true ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        No such term as "trickle down" in the field of Economics.

It's a political term coined by lifer politicians to smear their opponents.

Those using the term only out themselves as being wholly ignorant in basic Economics. Congrats, you fit that bill. Sadly, you're a too common product of our failed Govt-run education system.

But I do have one simple question....

If it's Rep fiscal policies that are so bad, why is every municipality that's filed bankruptcy been ran by Democrats for decades upon decades?
        Citation needed

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Liberalism that the New generations of liberals are aiming for are not thhe kind of liberalism that will create a good ending

Maybe ur too slow to notice

Ex.

If u dont alow gay dude to use the womens restroom they sue u

If ur a priest/preacher and u refuse to marry this gay couple they sue you

If they dont get what they want they burn cars and buildings hurting their own city

The new liberalism is going the wrong way and need to be corrected itself
          Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
          Because White americans in this country particularly men assume that they have complete control over this country and stuff like this bothers them the most because control is lost in small increments and over time. The cracks of white ownership of this country is slowly showing itself through various things such as Gay's having rights, justice for unarmed police killings, transgender bathroom policies and many other environmentally friendly and liberal policies. They see how they are slowly losing hold of this country and then come up with coded racist slang such as ''we want our country back'' ''make our country great again'' Can you imagine if native americans said ''we want our country back''

Are black people really pro gay then?

Comment

Thanks for proving my point. The Law of Unintended consequences is foreign to you just as I said it was.

Race card. Try again, boy.

The topic is gender/sex, not race. Keep up, please.

He's a dude. A dude who wears dresses, but still a dude.

His medals in MALE Olympic sports should have clued you in.

No one is saying to stay the same. People are wanting the freedom to say No to things they disagree with on religious grounds, and they don't want dudes in women's bathrooms.
            no it isn't. you don't make laws and policy based on the possibility of unintended consequences.

Look, if you are not going to answer the question, fine with me. I am asking why so many white men care about this so much. It is baffling to me.

He was a man, now she is a woman. The gender has changed.

I see it as people, more often than not white, want to use religion to justify discrimination. Sorry, but that is against the law. There is no freedom to discriminate.

Comment

You are really stupid so it hard to have a meaningful conversation with you.

If you have a sex change operation, that doesn't mean you are gay.

If the law of the land is gays can marry and the priest doesn't perform the ceremony, he is violating the federal law, that is why they are getting sued. The lawsuit is allowed by federal law, what is your complaint?

Huh? People that riot are not necessarily liberal you moron.

As with any political ideology there are positives and negatives. Overall, I think regardless of where you are on the spectrum, as society advances and develops, there needs to be change.
              I take it you agree that imans who won't marry gays should also be forced to in that case? Because I know in Europe, most liberals don't want that to change and I find that hypocritical as **** and I don't agree with it either.

I'm never sure why priests are always the focus of that particular debate given the most ****phobic and intolerant religion on earth is Islam. Bollocks is that a peaceful religion.

Comment

It's not just white men complaining about this.

Plenty of women of all races seem to have issues with dudes in their restrooms. Go figure.
                it is mostly white men. it is white male republican representatives in state/federal Congress that have pushed this issue.

again, why do you care what bathroom is used by someone that has had a sex change operation? there has to be more important issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Another two on here all day complaining about what liberals are doing yet doing absolutely nothing. Pull yourselves up by your bootstrap and stop whining
                  I work and I pay plenty of taxes. Ironically I work for an extremely liberal organisation in the UK. But I am contributing to my country and feel I have a right to a point of view. Just because I express it online and post interesting stories (or at least ones that interest me) in my spare time when I go to have a coffee or am on the train home that doesn't mean I have my hands in Cheetos all day.

It's this kind of assumption that somehow anyone who's not a full on liberal is some idiot sat at home on breitbart and not even sure where the polling station is he's so busy ranting is exactly why all you guys were so blindsided by Brexit and trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                    I take it you agree that imans who won't marry gays should also be forced to in that case? Because I know in Europe, most liberals don't want that to change and I find that hypocritical as **** and I don't agree with it either.

I'm never sure why priests are always the focus of that particular debate given the most ****phobic and intolerant religion on earth is Islam. Bollocks is that a peaceful religion.
                    I go by the law of the land. If 2 gay muslim americans went to Mosque #5 and asked to be married, IMO they should be.

When the laws about marriage were written society was completely different. there were no tax laws, laws against testifying against your spouse etc. IMO, as I posted before, there are social, legal and financial advantages to being married that should extend to everyone, even if they are gay.

Comment

it is mostly white men. it is white male republican representatives in state/federal Congress that have pushed this issue.

again, why do you care what bathroom is used by someone that has had a sex change operation? there has to be more important issues.
                      Well in Europe it's mainly the absolutely massive Muslim population who have an absolute phobia of all things gay or pro female. And ironically it's the liberal gay lobby protecting those bigots!

I can't speak for America. However, come over to the other side of the pond or turn on the news and sneak a peak at the fantastic workings of liberalism.

Comment

Working...
                      X