Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi Spits On Artem Lobov In Heated Face 2 Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you cant say this was staged. aint nobody getting spit on to create hype.

Comment

Paulie is going to win this fight easily!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Naw, fùck that spitting on somebody sheit. I hope Lobov beat his ass for that
        Me too. ............

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Someone had better have medics ready for Paulie. If Lobov lands once flush with bare knuckles, Paulie will be done.
          Show me all the times paulies been one punch KO'd. Porter is really the only fight he got KO'd bad. And now all of the sudden a bottom feeder bar room brawler MMA guy is gonna ice paulie?? LOL.

Comment

Paulie is too Italian

Always trying to slap somebody and spitting at people

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              biiatch ass move!! ever since AB took paulie's girl he aint never been the same. leading up to that fight, paulie got clowned on hard by AB lol.
              Excellent point. TBH though I thought Paulie was shiiit even before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Show me all the times paulies been one punch KO'd. Porter is really the only fight he got KO'd bad. And now all of the sudden a bottom feeder bar room brawler MMA guy is gonna ice paulie?? LOL.
                I told you before.

Paulie was getting his balls rocked by a pillow glove wearing McGregor, a guy we know has no power based on Floyd walking through the punches.

He's been fat and inactive for years, hasn't had a tune up, has brittle hands and no power. Now he's up against BARE KNUCKLES.

If he at least had one get back, I might think different. He didn't.

Comment

Paulie is such a woman. Slaps and spits like a hoe. Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    I told you before.

Paulie was getting his balls rocked by a pillow glove wearing McGregor, a guy we know has no power based on Floyd walking through the punches.

He's been fat and inactive for years, hasn't had a tune up, has brittle hands and no power. Now he's up against BARE KNUCKLES.

If he at least had one get back, I might think different. He didn't.

The full sparring was never leaked.

Ok paulie is fat and inactive yes. Have you seen lobovs record??? Have you seen who he has lost to in MMA?? lmao. It would be a concern if lobov was some elite monster MMA fighter but HES NOT. Hes GARBAGE.

Even with paulies brittle hands his skill set is in another stratosphere compared to this guy you'll see its gonna be target practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      The full sparring was never leaked.
                      Enough photos and videos were released showing Paulie's face looking like a plate of Rigatoni that it's clear : even if that was one round, he was taking serious punishment from basic jabs, enough that a head guard and pillow gloves couldn't stop it.

Now you got no head guard and no gloves with a guy that throws haymakers like they're going out of style.

That's why I said IF he lands, because that's Paulie's best chance: make him miss.

Comment

Working...
                      X