Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn To Leonard Ellerbe: Don't Be a Hater, Don't Be Salty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    ���� Again! Imma repeat myself so a stupid dumb punk motherfuccer like you can understand,....
    I don't give a flying fucc what color skin you have! Black, brown, purple, whatever the fucc you're still considered black! That's the point I'm trying to make!
    Fucc whatever point you wanna make! It's my post so it's my way! You don't like it then don't respond to my post you stupid dumb motherfuccer! Lol
    You do care you dumb C_N+ because you were trying to dis blacks. You were trying to say the other poster was denying his race. Do you fuccing remember your own posts? I was explaining to you that we KNOW and LOVE that we are black even though cowards like you wish we did'nt. I was trying to help you Because you obviously don't have common sense. I know we are considered black. I can respond to whatever post I want. DO something...

Comment

Why the hell does this site always turn into race bollocks

Race baiter’s should be band or f**k off to YouTube with the rest of the bellends

Comment

Eddie sounds a bit sensitive here when he himself has taken jabs at Ellerbe by criticizing the way they're promoting Tank Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
          You do care you dumb C_N+ because you were trying to dis blacks. You were trying to say the other poster was denying his race. Do you fuccing remember your own posts? I was explaining to you that we KNOW and LOVE that we are black even though cowards like you wish we did'nt. I was trying to help you Because you obviously don't have common sense. I know we are considered black. I can respond to whatever post I want. DO something...
          😆 You silly hoe! I don't give a flying fucc what race you are and if you're proud of it or not!
          What's that got to do with me???
          And I wasn't dissing blacks in general. I'm only dissing stupid dumb punks like you and that other idiot! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            Why the hell does this site always turn into race bollocks

Race baiter’s should be band or f**k off to YouTube with the rest of the bellends
            And youre one of them too. Fack you talking about?

Comment

😆 You silly hoe! I don't give a flying fucc what race you are and if you're proud of it or not!
              What's that got to do with me???
              And I wasn't dissing blacks in general. I'm only dissing stupid dumb punks like you and that other idiot! Lol
              I know by now you are on some type of drug. And I'm not even joking when I say that.

This is your direct quote..."That's the typical black mentality in America,... Blacks hate on people that aren't black. That's why Oscar, Bob Arum, and now Hearn get all this hate...
              But they praise everything and anything Al Haymon does like blocking out Crawford.....
              It's really pathetic how they think,...."

This seems pretty general to me. Even the many imbeciles on this site cn see you are NOT talking about a particular person but blacks as a whole. Either that or you dont know how to use the english language properly. Either way, you are a certified moron.

DO you even know or remember what you posts? I know you are under the influence right now but you should stand by what you say. You won't be excused just because you see drugs as a way of escaping your crappy life.

Comment

And youre one of them too. Fack you talking about?
                not at all

My old man is black and my mums white

Race isn’t a issue for me ha

Comment

Good point. You are right. Folks don't have to hate to be racists. I did not think it through. I forgot all about those well-meaning folks who advanced the idea that it was the white man's burden to deliver brown and black folks from their inferior cultures. They too are racists.

Comment

I know by now you are on some type of drug. And I'm not even joking when I say that.

This is your direct quote..."That's the typical black mentality in America,... Blacks hate on people that aren't black. That's why Oscar, Bob Arum, and now Hearn get all this hate...
                    But they praise everything and anything Al Haymon does like blocking out Crawford.....
                    It's really pathetic how they think,...."

This seems pretty general to me. Even the many imbeciles on this site cn see you are NOT talking about a particular person but blacks as a whole. Either that or you dont know how to use the english language properly. Either way, you are a certified moron.

DO you even know or remember what you posts? I know you are under the influence right now but you should stand by what you say. You won't be excused just because you see drugs as a way of escaping your crappy life.
                    You dumb fucc! You said I was dissing! How is that dissing????
                    It's sad that thing's are like that but those are FACTS!
                    Why are most of the blacks on here always bashing on Oscar, Bob Arum and Eddie Hearn?? Blacks even bash Terrence Crawford for re-signing with Top Rank and not Al Haymon! Tell me I'm wrong???
                    That's not disrespecting blacks in any shape, way, or form!
                    But that's reality! And if you're too blind, stupid, or naive to recognize that then IDK what to tell you,....

Comment

This how stupid you really are! You don't know what color you are,....
                      Are you ashamed you're Black?? ������
                      You sorry worthless piece of shet!
                      You biitch made fuccing coward!
                      Your mom should of swallowed you punk!
                      Black is a class, u idiot.. not a color of skin u fuking moron! Im a indigenous American.. brown/copper colored people.. Black is some shyt u racists hoes made up. Just like I never seen a white person.. except on game of thrones.. white walkers! How stupid are u. Your mom should have kept yo white walker azz in her azzhole! Educated yourself with a 1931 webster dictionary punk! An we can meet anytime an figure this shyt out in person u foolish keyboard warrior!

Comment

Working...
                      X