Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn To Leonard Ellerbe: Don't Be a Hater, Don't Be Salty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Why is Hearn worried about Ellerbe "liking" the Tweet, rather than whomever actually initiated the Tweet? Why does the article not tell us who was criticizing Hearn in the first place? Hearn should not be worried about Ellerbe, and better be worried about Bob Arum! Big power moves going on with that vacant WBC belt, and a fight with Campbell! Will it be Lomachenko, Lopez, or Devin Haney?
    Because it was probably some no named troll who made that first tweet

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      Because it was probably some no named troll who made that first tweet
      The troll must be someone who attracted Ellerbe, so it's probably someone we've heard of! This is just some petty BS, when they should be talking about Tank vs. Farmer! I need that, and I need Ellerbe and DiBella to come up with a plan to make it happen!

DiBella: Davis-Farmer 'Meaningful Possibility' For Late 2019

“You could probably see a Gervonta Davis fight [with Farmer.] I think it’s probably inevitable,” said DiBella. “If it happens in 2019 it will be late in the year. It won’t be early because of Tevin’s contract with DAZN. But late in the year, it’s certainly a meaningful possibility.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/dibella-...e-2019--135269

Comment

Let's all cry over a tweet or like get a grip you tart every one should have murder in the social media world spice it up a bit

Comment

"we're all trying to earn an honest buck out here..." Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Priceless. Even Arum wouldn't go this far.

Comment

eddie hearn is so good with the media.

and his british fans are big groupies of his. like nothing i've ever seen from a promoter. they believe in this man and what he says

no matter what you say about hearn, that's impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps
              That's the typical black mentality in America,... Blacks hate on people that aren't black. That's why Oscar, Bob Arum, and now Hearn get all this hate...
              But they praise everything and anything Al Haymon does like blocking out Crawford.....
              It's really pathetic how they think,....
              No one has blocked out Crawford. There's really no financial incentive to fight him right now. Also, to their credit, Arum DLH and Hearn all earn their criticisms from all races not just blacks. To state that blacks hate on everything not black is equivalent to saying mexicans hate on everything not mexican. Its simply not true but I guess its convenient to say when no other logical argument can be made. It's like those folks who decry reverse racism to criticize people who show support for their race.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Ellerbe is one of the most worthless guys in Boxing next to the Watson twins. He knows nothing and does nothing but somehow he sucked the right cawks.

Ellerbe has a job to do, he runs the operations of Mayweather promotions just like the Watsons take care of Al Haymon's interests. Haymon is behind the ideas and negotiations but the execution is left to the Watsons. They are also his eyes and ears so please have some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps
                  That's the typical black mentality in America,... Blacks hate on people that aren't black. That's why Oscar, Bob Arum, and now Hearn get all this hate...
                  But they praise everything and anything Al Haymon does like blocking out Crawford.....
                  It's really pathetic how they think,....

I don't think Hearn if he is hated is hated because he isn't black. Hearn has a lot of black fighters he is dealing with and making money together with him. Not many people even see Hearn's colour, it's immaterial, he is just a businessman and any stick he gets is because of the usual boxing politics. When fans can't get certain fights they just blame the promoter.

As for blacks hating on anyone, the American politics has a lot of history. Blacks have been at the receiving end of so many atrocities and if many of them mistrusts other races it's because of their experiences. They still get killed by the police in broad daylight and suffer discrimination in others. Please note not all whites are racists and I really wish there was no racism but when you have been subjected to racism for centuries it's hard to deal with those who don't look like you.

The Crawford situation is just business. There is no money in that fight, it needs to be built. What Al Haymon is doing is building his own fighters, Spence will fight Pacquiao soon to raise his profile and hopefully Crawford is fighting someone else. When both of them can crack 1m ppv the demand for the fight will be there. Don't believe Arum, he will talk and that's fine, it's part of building the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    No one has blocked out Crawford. There's really no financial incentive to fight him right now. Also, to their credit, Arum DLH and Hearn all earn their criticisms from all races not just blacks. To state that blacks hate on everything not black is equivalent to saying mexicans hate on everything not mexican. Its simply not true but I guess its convenient to say when no other logical argument can be made. It's like those folks who decry reverse racism to criticize people who show support for their race.

Not arguing your post because people from both sides say it's a race thing on here when mostly it's just a fan group thing, but WTF is "reverse racism"?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                      Not arguing your post because people from both sides say it's a race thing on here when mostly it's just a fan group thing, but WTF is "reverse racism"?
                      I don't know! LOL. I've saw the term thrown around a few times though.

Comment

Working...
                      X