• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is easy, the three US fighters in the top 10 P4P:

Crawford, Spence and Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Who has Davis beaten that is better than Jacob’s best wins.? His loss to GGG was very close and could have been a draw.
      Some good competition. Davis has a good resume. He rearranged the face of the guy who rearranged Lomachenko's face, too. Watch all his fights, not just youtube highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        This is easy, the three US fighters in the top 10 P4P:

Crawford, Spence and Mikey.
        I love Mikey, but he laid an egg. Stink. I first put him at #4 and changed the title, too. Then I deleted #4.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          There was no low blow. I don't even give credence to that. But I was really disappointed. I was expecting a display of great skills from Bud, but he disapointed me. He won nevertheless. I said two rounds before it was stopped, Khan was done.
          I wouldn't downgrade Crawford after last night's fight, in any way. He almost had Khan out in the first round.

We would have seen more skills if they were needed. Instead, Khan walked into this fight scared to death of Crawford. Did you check out the face to face interview and other videos? I'm surprised Khan took this fight, because he didn't want none.

Same for Spence against Mikey, who was absolutely overmatched and outgunned. He kept his hands home and did NOTHING. How is an opponent like that going to bring out really great things in Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I love Mikey, but he laid an egg. Stink. I first put him at #4 and changed the title, too. Then I deleted #4.
            It was against Spence the other great US fighter alongside Crawford. No shame in that loss, especially considering he jumped up to take that fight.

Davis is a top talent but needs to be pushed a bit more and beat another top 130 pounder. Pure talent wise? Definitely one of the best by far.

Comment

Im sorry but i can't even think about 3 maybe

1. d jacobs
              2. s porter
              3. ?????

Im not even going to bother with the whole spence/crawford bs. and who the hell is gervonta davis?

Comment

You cannot include duckers in that list and tank is continually refusing to face up to loma......thats a duck .
                As for crawford he disected khan pretty easy and yes he got caught with a few but stilll put in a well rounded and nasty performance for me to remain the best usa fighter.
                I would say
                Crawford
                Spence
                Jacobs...

In all honesty the usa has a serious lack of Future all time greats and i cannot see it getting any better from now on.
                You have to think really hard to find a name who can be on the list of crawford , spence , jacobs and tank thats pretty sad

Comment

David benavidez gotta be on there.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    Im sorry but i can't even think about 3 maybe

1. d jacobs
                    2. s porter
                    3. ?????

Im not even going to bother with the whole spence/crawford bs. and who the hell is gervonta davis?
                    If you're that ignorant when it comes to US fighters you should stay out of the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      It was against Spence the other great US fighter alongside Crawford. No shame in that loss, especially considering he jumped up to take that fight.

Davis is a top talent but needs to be pushed a bit more and beat another top 130 pounder. Pure talent wise? Definitely one of the best by far.
                      The bold: Not at all. Mikey did his best and looked strong.

I was talking about Spence underwhelming in front of the whole world against a super lightweight. I was in awe with Spence's boxing skills but it still left me with bad feelings. I guess I expected too much from him.

Davis wouldn't struggle with Mikey, AT ALL. I hope they make that fight for him next at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X