Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Smiles:"I’d give GGG a run for his money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't watch her fight normally..but yeah, I'd tune in to watch her get battered by a man.

Comment

i don't blame this girl fro running her mouth for publicity, women's boxing hardly pays. there are only 34 women ranked in the entire world in her division. 1/3 of the pro boxers at her weight are in the top 10

sorry claressa, you are not goign to get rich doing what you are doing unless you become a sideshow. actually fighting men in an unsanctioned fight, doing ****, going to MMA, whatever. women's boxing just doesn't sell.

she should honestly consider going to MMA when she is young. holly holm was champion of the world and made a hell of a lot more money over there certainly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        I wouldn't watch her fight normally..but yeah, I'd tune in to watch her get battered by a man.

you wouldn't find any joy watching golovkin put this girl's life in danger unless you were sick in the head. you wouldn't want to atctually witness one of these guys putting his money, title, and career on the line against a woman. golovkin is a hellish puncher. broke kell brook's face. shields would never be the same again and you'd feel like you needed a shower.

Comment

I can see it now GGG would scream Mexican Style no woman can last 4 rounds with me before the fight then jab and backup all night scared of Mexican Style while getting his face and body mauled then scream robbery when he doesn't get the decision.

Comment

Bruh u made the article title for them LMAO. Everybody smiling these days!

Comment

I actually laughed out loud when i read this thread title. This woman is just a straight up idiot end of story.

Comment

safely behind the internet you'll find a few racial based feminists to trash G in this thread. Mark their names, those are the biased haters we all refer to.

Comment

Come on, absolutely TRUE. Claressa is right.

"I’d give GGG a run for his money"

Yes. After one punch from GGG she'd run. Out of the ring. Out in the street.

Comment

She'd be in GGGs top 3 wins

Comment

Lol

she's starting to sound like the Brie Larson of boxing, or like Ronda 2.0

GGG? seriously?

current Paulie Malignaggi would knock you out, you delusional, arrogant hoe

Comment

Working...
                      X