Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get Hand Injuries from the heavy bag? Well NOT anymore......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the Title Gel bag gloves, the ones reedickyaluss is talking about. I love them. They are, in the parlance of today's youth, the ****.

Comment

Great advert reedickyaluss! Lol!!

Seriously though, thanks for posting this. I've got ****ty £10 mitts and have started to get sore knuckles, wrists and forearms. Also my skin has started to crack on my knuckles!!! So, I think I may enquire about finding these in the UK.

Does anyone know a UK store which stocks these gloves?
      Last edited by Unanimous; 03-05-2008, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Hmmm, spotted these on ebay. They look very similar to the title gloves but are much cheaper AND they're only 10oz

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Advance-Pro-Le...QQcmdZViewItem

Why am I having trouble finding the Title Gel gloves in the UK?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          I get hand injuries like the rest of you from hitting the heavybag... Knuckle injuries mostly, over and over... hands get sore, knuckles get bruised... It literally cuts down on your heavybag workout, because you can no longer punch with full force....

Well I FINALLY stopped slacking and I ordered these gloves which Ive wanted to for the last YEAR! I used them for the first time last night.. and they are UN-BE-LIEVABLE.....

I used to use basic 16 oz Everlasts, The inside of the gloves is hard, and has a cheaper plastic/vinyl feel to them... after 12 rounds on a heavy bag, the vinyl will start rubbing on your fingers and cause major discomfort, and the density of the inside of the glove will put a beating on your knuckles...

Well THESE GEL Title boxing gloves, are just unreal... as soon as you slip your hand inside, all that vinyl plastic is GONE, and you feel a soft felt like cotton material through the entire inside of the glove... Once your hand is completely inside, youll feel, what seems like a 1/4" - 1/2" pad of gel behind the cotton material, that goes from right behind your top knuckles, and all the way around below the 2nd knuckles... Basically the gel padding covers the whole front of the hand, where you get the knuckle abuse...

The glove is already fitted into a fist for the MOST part... so you feel like you can really use power with these gloves and not worry about hand damage... For the first time in a long time, I was able to do a 12 round workout on the heavybag... using power from the 1st round to the 12th round.. without one ounce of discomfort... it felt like I had cotton pillows on my hands...

Absolute 100% A+ and for 60 bucks... BUY THESE NOW....

TITLE GEL® World Bag Gloves
          There is a new champion in the world of super bag gloves!

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ag-gloves.html

Now with exclusive Gel Enforced Lining™ and multi-layered foam padding for the ultimate in style, performance, protection and power. Gel lining delivers an unbeatable layer of custom form fit and impact resistance. Friends, once you try these you will not go back to regular bag gloves again. All-leather outer with special hand compartment lining for cool, dry and comfortable wear. Awesome wraparound adjustable wrist strap with D-ring and hook-and-loop closure for secure fit.

Colors: Black/White, Red/White
          Sizes: M, L, XL

Regular price: $69.99 Sale price: $59.99
          How much they pay you for this???

They look pretty mint

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
            Hmmm, spotted these on ebay. They look very similar to the title gloves but are much cheaper AND they're only 10oz

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Advance-Pro-Le...QQcmdZViewItem

Why am I having trouble finding the Title Gel gloves in the UK?!?!?
            wow they look just like the title gels, with the B2 brand labeled on it. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
              wow they look just like the title gels, with the B2 brand labeled on it. lol.
              Yeah, I'm kinda wondering if they're made in the same sweatshop, ooops, factory. Then branded as B2.

Seeing as I can't seem to get a hold of Title gel's in the UK I might take a chance on these cheapies!

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                How much they pay you for this???

They look pretty mint
                LOL i wish they did... that was just an honest reviw from me... i was truly impressed

Yeah, I'm kinda wondering if they're made in the same sweatshop, ooops, factory. Then branded as B2.

Seeing as I can't seem to get a hold of Title gel's in the UK I might take a chance on these cheapies!

Do not buy 10 oz gloves for the bag... 16oz nothing less for bag work.. or nothing will save your hands

Comment

I've got a pair of 18 oz. flores gloves. i can hit a 110 bag without wrapping, period, and no marks for at least a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Do not buy 10 oz gloves for the bag... 16oz nothing less for bag work.. or nothing will save your hands
                    Damn! Where am I gonna get these Title gloves??

Does anyone know of a UK stockist?

Comment

Damn! Where am I gonna get these Title gloves??

Does anyone know of a UK stockist?
                      just call them up man... there numbers on the website... just tell em ur in the UK.. theyll have your answer for you

Some things are worth the money... these being one of them...

Comment

Working...
                      X