Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwaaaaaaaa!! U just started watching boxing? YouTube Mayweather n Delayhoya at 130, Mosley at 135 and Aaron Pryor at 140 to start. Didbt want to go back 2 far for a newbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      Loma was bigger way bigger. Only reason he won was because he was to big. Rigo quit like a ***** though!!!!!! Disgusting behavior from someone who said he was going to beat Lomachenko like a donkey.

Lets see Loma at 135 vs Easter Jr or Garcia.
      He wasn’t as big as salido was when he versed loma.. i think skill set was a bigger difference in this fight than size was

Comment

• Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Loma schools rigo!!! Lol no more than three punches landed on loma in any round lmao!!! J razor and the herd, poke you head out mfr's!!! Nomaschenko!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          Lomo is the best fighter I ever saw. I have never witnessed footwork like that
          Not only footwork, but balance punching resistance, accuracy, defense...skill level of loma will make him GOAT

Comment

• Unbelievable that he quit.

Props to Lomachenko despite the size advantage he was in total control skill wise.

Comment

• Cuban shrimp had no intensions to fight
              Just stink his way out and grab the cheque

Comment

• Lomo didn't do sh/t tonight, didn't dominate the fight at all.

This fight hurts his stock.

As for Rigo, a pathetic end to a boring career, good riddance coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  I had Loma #1 P4P before tonight and picked him to win tonight, but man I wasn't expecting him to outclass Rigo like that. We are watching a special fighter.
                  I agree man.

Comment

• Damn, I said if Loma beats Rigo through a show of skill and not because his size - then he is p4p #1, I also said if Rigo wins then he is p4p #1. Loma is now p4p #1 - he simply outclassed Rigo and made him look average. I am still shocked.

It was sad seeing Rigo go out like that, you could cleary tell who the old lion in the ring was - not to take anything away from Loma's masterclass performance but imagine how much greater this fight would have been if Rigo were in his prime? I wish I could see that happen in an alternate universe but oh well.

Now it's just a matter of where does Loma go from here? There's obviously Mikey Garcia at 135, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mikey is adamant that fight takes place at a minimum of 140 after seeing how good Loma was tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                      How did he completely outclass him?
                      Bro, the fight was on ESPN! I'm sure you could have found a stream even on your phone! How did you miss this fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X