Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Interested in Boxing Broner If Broner Can Make 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Crawford needs to hold @ 140 in 2017, and seek a fight with Mikey Garcia! If Garcia decides to fight both Lomachenko and Linares in 2017, then Crawford should seek a fight with Pacquiao, Broner, or DSG @ 147.
    Sounds fantastic. Let's hope Mr Arum can get him the fights he wants. I hope he stays at JWW where he is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
      Sounds fantastic. Let's hope Mr Arum can get him the fights he wants. I hope he stays at JWW where he is a beast.
      No, to go down as a top 25 p4p he has to go up to welterweight and middleweight and compete. All the greats had to do it.

Comment

Absolutely a great matchup. A good move for Broner too because it becomes a big name fight and that's good money and great recognition for him. I want to see him back as a serious contender because, like him or not, he adds excitement to the boxing world. 140 might be hard for Broner but it's been suggested he'd do better at lower weights anyway. Crawford doesn't need this fight but it'll help push on his slow but steady rise to the top of the PPV heap. Who would win?-- Crawford. But Broner seems to be becoming more serious these days and that usually means better. And of course, Broner is always a KO threat.

Comment

Why not Mikey Garcia? Everyone wants Broner.

Comment

I like this fight, dood it! Get it done!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Come on, Broner wouldn't last 6 rounds with Bud.
              broner went 12 with Maidana. I don't see anyone really knocking him out

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                broner went 12 with Maidana. I don't see anyone really knocking him out
                True, he's a sturdy cat, he's built pretty solid.

Comment

Don't know if broner can make 140

Comment

broner is a joke. crawford dominates him its a waste of time. fight the winner of burns vs indongo for a chance to become undisputed champion.

Comment

So Crawford is willing to fight Manny at 147 but Broner has to be 140?

Comment

Working...
                      X