Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should USA and European Union Merge When it Comes to Travel and Stay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Telling lies on me bout I was illegal. you wish.
    You said that not me. Then you lied on how you left the country. siablo the c*ck sucking liar. It's to be expected from your kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      You said that not me. Then you lied on how you left the country. siablo the c*ck sucking liar. It's to be expected from your kind.
      When did I say it?

i did leave the country.

Comment

When did I say it?

i did leave the country.
        Yeah, you got deported. Look at you.. Got caught up in your own lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          You wanna leave a dull rainy place for another dull rainy place?
          I wouldn't know what to do in the sun, mate.

If the sky ain't grey, I'm not okay.

Comment

Yeah man. I might give up my supervisory role next season.

So Brother MindGame, you are saying God never intervenes in the here and now? He leaves everything to freewill? So how comes people who are being killed or manipulated aren't allowed the freewill to avoid those things?
            Nope, I'm not saying that God Never intervenes in the Here and Now...

When you have a God given mission, God has intervened... But the person who benefits from this intervention, always has Faith and Belief...

(Acts 28: 3-5... Apostle Paul was bitten by a venomous Viper, but was not harmed, to the amazement of those around him)

God will also intervene when people are praying for someone or something that involves a need for God's intervention... Again, this involves Faith and Believe...

(1 Kings 17:17-24... Elijah prayed for the son of the Widow who died, and the Lord raised him from the dead.)

I'm saying that God has given us the intelligence to figure out things for ourselves...
            Free Will can get us into and out of troubling situations...

The World is a Cruel place, one which Lucifer has influenced as much as he can...

People who are being killed and being manipulated do have the free will to navigate those situations...

In many cases, people need to foresee the problem before it becomes a problem... People need to look out for their children, relatives, friends excetera...

Mathew 5:45 tells us that the rain falls on the just and the unjust...
            We all are going to die someday, it's inevitable... We are dust to dust...

But that is not the end, Jesus died in our place...
            The perfect Sacrifice for our sins that is acceptable to cleanse us, making us righteous before the Lord our God...

Denying ourselves this Sacrifice is accepting the consequences for our failure, consequences the Lord Jesus has taken upon himself at the Cross...

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
              Nope, I'm not saying that God Never intervenes in the Here and Now...

When you have a God given mission, God has intervened... But the person who benefits from this intervention, always has Faith and Belief...

(Acts 28: 3-5... Apostle Paul was bitten by a venomous Viper, but was not harmed, to the amazement of those around him)

God will also intervene when people are praying for someone or something that involves a need for God's intervention... Again, this involves Faith and Believe...

(1 Kings 17:17-24... Elijah prayed for the son of the Widow who died, and the Lord raised him from the dead.)

I'm saying that God has given us the intelligence to figure out things for ourselves...
              Free Will can get us into and out of troubling situations...

The World is a Cruel place, one which Lucifer has influenced as much as he can...

People who are being killed and being manipulated do have the free will to navigate those situations...

In many cases, people need to foresee the problem before it becomes a problem... People need to look out for their children, relatives, friends excetera...

Mathew 5:45 tells us that the rain falls on the just and the unjust...
              We all are going to die someday, it's inevitable... We are dust to dust...

But that is not the end, Jesus died in our place...
              The perfect Sacrifice for our sins that is acceptable to cleanse us, making us righteous before the Lord our God...

Denying ourselves this Sacrifice is accepting the consequences for our failure, consequences the Lord Jesus has taken upon himself at the Cross...
              Red- How so?

Yellow - But if God see that the parents or friends will be lacking, He should intervene and protect that person's freewill or are some people's freewill greater than others?

Comment

Red- How so?

Yellow - But if God see that the parents or friends will be lacking, He should intervene and protect that person's freewill or are some people's freewill greater than others?
                Remember, I said it's a cruel world that Lucifer has influenced as much as he can...

The rain falls on the just and the unjust means both good and bad will happen to both the good and bad...

This life is just the Opening Act to our eternity...

The Red;
                By not placing yourself in compromising situations... Your "Free Will" is also your ability to Think Through situations thoroughly...

You live in Jamaica, you know where to go and where not to go if you're trying to avoid potential trouble... Everyone has the free will to think things through...

Yellow;
                God intervening would be infringing upon the Free Will of others... Unless it directly has impact upon people putting their Faith in God or those who Prayed for those with Faith for those affected, no intervention likely...

When people Pray, they are asking for God's intervention, putting Faith in God for protection...

Those who rely on their own Ingenuity or the ingenuity of others, trust in themselves and others... When their own wisdom fails them, they can't fault God, a God they don't believe in but are quick to blame...
                Put your Trust in God, not yourselves...

Comment

Again, this is a terrible idea. Europe allows a lot of the child molesters and rapists to have free reign.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                    Remember, I said it's a cruel world that Lucifer has influenced as much as he can...

The rain falls on the just and the unjust means both good and bad will happen to both the good and bad...

This life is just the Opening Act to our eternity...

The Red;
                    By not placing yourself in compromising situations... Your "Free Will" is also your ability to Think Through situations thoroughly...

You live in Jamaica, you know where to go and where not to go if you're trying to avoid potential trouble... Everyone has the free will to think things through...

Yellow;
                    God intervening would be infringing upon the Free Will of others... Unless it directly has impact upon people putting their Faith in God or those who Prayed for those with Faith for those affected, no intervention likely...

When people Pray, they are asking for God's intervention, putting Faith in God for protection...

Those who rely on their own Ingenuity or the ingenuity of others, trust in themselves and others... When their own wisdom fails them, they can't fault God, a God they don't believe in but are quick to blame...
                    Put your Trust in God, not yourselves...
                    No. If you are born into horrible situations, it is not that easy. A young child getting cancer and young naive child getting abused by someone in charge of him/her.

God infringing up on the freewill of others? So God doesn't care if another human being's freewill is being intruded on by another human as long as He doesn't do it?

God sounds uncaring.

Comment

No. If you are born into horrible situations, it is not that easy. A young child getting cancer and young naive child getting abused by someone in charge of him/her.

God infringing up on the freewill of others? So God doesn't care if another human being's freewill is being intruded on by another human as long as He doesn't do it?

God sounds uncaring.
                      I wake up at 3:00am for work these days, sorry to get back to you so late...

Horrible situations are a reality in life...
                      God didn't plan for Sin to enter humanity... But horrible situations are a byproduct of Sin, the consequence of Sin...

Man made the decision that He/She can choose rightly for themselves by consuming the fruit which contained the knowledge of Good and Evil...

Until that point, God took care of our every need... After Man decided to reject God's Wisdom in preference for his own, the consequences of that decision bind us all to this day...
                      Man decided he can take care of himself, using his Free Will to help or hurt his Brethren based on his own selfish needs that he must overcome...

But God has not forsaken us, when the world rejects you, God still loves you...

Have you not read about Lazarus and the rich man ??? (Luke 16: 19-31)
                      I'll share a little of this;

Lazarus was a poor man who was a beggar at the gates of the rich man, desiring the crumbs from his table... No one cared for him at all and the dogs lick his wounds...

When he died, the Angels took him to Paradise...
                      Eventually the rich man died and he went to Hell...
                      The rich man asked Abraham to send Lazarus to dip his finger into water and put it on the tip of the rich man's tongue to soothe the fire...

Abraham told him it was impossible, also that Lazarus had bad things his entire life but and now God will take care of him for eternity...
                      Also, that the rich man had the good things in life... (Selfishly sharing not)

God Does care, He died on the Cross to save our Eturnal Souls...

God sends us out to feed the Hungry, give drink to the Thirsty, clothe the Naked, shelter the Homeless, Widow and Orphan...
                      He sends us out to tend to the Sick, visit the Imprisoned, comfort the Brokenhearted and to find the Lost, showing them the way...

It's been given to us to Love our neighbors as ourselves...

Will you use your Free Will to answer the call ???
                      Do we blame God for not doing what we choose to do for ourselves ???

You need to realize that this World is Fallen... We live in a chaotic, sin filled existence...

We can cry about it or Man Up and do something about it... You've got the free will to make things better around you... You can effect and make a difference in your world... Everyone of us can use our Free Will to help our fellow man...

NIV John 15:13
                      Greater love has no one than this; to lay down one's life for one's friends.

NIV Luke 10:2
                      In part: "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.

It is our responsibility to do what we can... Will you walk away ???

Comment

Working...
                      X