Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Wilder: Nobody With An Alter Ego Can Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He finna open his eyes and see me and the ref standing over his broken body.

First words Imma speak when he see my face.

"Welcome to America, bitch."

Comment

Hell, Fury has an alter ego himself. He calls himself the Gypsy king and wears that on his clothing. What's up with that? He isn't a king and no gypsy has ever called him their king. Maybe he thinks it makes him fight better when he thinks of himself as the king fighting for the honer of the gypsies. Bronze Bomber or Gypsy king? What's the difference? I don't see any. Fury says he gets his fighting power from God. If God has any interest in who wins a boxing match why would he favor Fury over Wilder and help Fury to win?

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
        I’m a big Wilder fan...when he’s not talking about being Nigerian and having his ancestors enter his body to fight, and some satanic weirdo stuff. I thought he was a God fearing man? Another one that sold his soul. Fury exposed him in this face off about all that.

Also, if Wilder is Foreman, he just met his Ali. Fury by UD or late stoppage if he’s in shape.
        You Sir, are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Honestly, what is the fight that made Fury fans feel that this man is a good, much less great, fighter? I have not seen it, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt that it exists. Please point me to the fight where this man looks like a fighter. I have only seen him looking like a bumbling, pitty-pat goofball. This man is going to get seriously hurt.
          Well he stopped 19 opponents by outboxing them. He beat Wlad. He beat Chisora twice who just beat Takam. His sparring partners say he is the talented one..
          Furys self confidence is infectious also. He went to America and beat Cunningham. Lots of things to think highly of Fury.

Comment

Translation-shut your bi-polar ass up, “the bronze illiterate,” LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
              Yeah, I haven't watched it yet, but to me the Bronze Bomber persona has always stood for his "flesh". Wilder is Christian. His grandma and father were both preachers (he said that in an interview on the British morning TV show). In Christianity there is always a distinction and tension between the flesh and the soul. The soul is who the person is in God and for eternity, while the flesh contains all that is good and bad when it comes to being a human being on earth. The flesh contains all of the unique biology and physical gifts a person has. So by talking about the Bronze Bomber persona, he is describing what his flesh wants to do. The Bronze Bomber wants to inflict pain on others. The Bronze Bomber loves the feeling of his fist going through his grove and making contact with someone else's skull. The Bronze Bomber is gratified by knowing he has physically dominated another man. This is all contradictory to what Wilder's soul knows is right, but his flesh rejoices in expressing what it does best: inflicting pain on his fellow man in the boxing ring.

Just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth to you.
              Wow! You described what I was thinking perfectly. Could not have said it better myself. Props and Respect Sir.

Comment

Fury is all talk. He talks too much shit. If he really wants to impress myself, Deontay Wilder and boxing fans. He should stand in there and trade in the center in the ring and exchange punch for punch with Wilder.

Make the fight exciting. Don't run out the clock, avoid getting hit and try to steal the fight on the scorecards. Get in there and fight!

Wilder is a lot stronger on the inside than most people give him credit for. He'd fuck Fury up while infighting. I heard he is stronger than a fucking mule and hits harder than one too.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Fury is all talk. He talks too much shit. If he really wants to impress myself, Deontay Wilder and boxing fans. He should stand in there and trade in the center in the ring and exchange punch for punch with Wilder.

Make the fight exciting. Don't run out the clock, avoid getting hit and try to steal the fight on the scorecards. Get in there and fight!

Wilder is a lot stronger on the inside than most people give him credit for. He'd fuck Fury up while infighting. I heard he is stronger than a fucking mule and hits harder than one too.
                  Fury isnt dumb, he will box because thats where his advantage is.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Fury isnt dumb, he will box because thats where his advantage is.
                    In some way I think you may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                      Yeah, I haven't watched it yet, but to me the Bronze Bomber persona has always stood for his "flesh". Wilder is Christian. His grandma and father were both preachers (he said that in an interview on the British morning TV show). In Christianity there is always a distinction and tension between the flesh and the soul. The soul is who the person is in God and for eternity, while the flesh contains all that is good and bad when it comes to being a human being on earth. The flesh contains all of the unique biology and physical gifts a person has. So by talking about the Bronze Bomber persona, he is describing what his flesh wants to do. The Bronze Bomber wants to inflict pain on others. The Bronze Bomber loves the feeling of his fist going through his grove and making contact with someone else's skull. The Bronze Bomber is gratified by knowing he has physically dominated another man. This is all contradictory to what Wilder's soul knows is right, but his flesh rejoices in expressing what it does best: inflicting pain on his fellow man in the boxing ring.

Just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth to you.
                      Christians don't do drugs, so pleaseeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X