Comments Thread For: HBO Sports Issues Statement on Decision To Drop Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Bet you pbc/showtime groupies are happy
    So you are never going to watch fights on PBC/Showtime then?

Comment

😂 I know let’s ban all pbc fighters see how that turns out let’s all do distance ourselves from the biggest name in the sport in Floyd Mayweather while hyping unproven Europeans who don’t speak English that’ll save HBO 😝

Comment

Lools like top rank ko'd HBO for good. Fine with me. Im happy with ESPN, Showtime, and ill be getting DAZN soon as new boxing tourney starts. Kinda glad HBO gone at the very least i dont have hear kellermans new weirdo ideas on how a fight is looked at and scored. Lol. I think Ward will hate this the most since his name wont be mentioned constantly by kellerman during every broadcast haha. Bring GGG and Canelo to ESPN or DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Game of Thrones aint out at the moment and boxing is out? I’m outties.
          Eh I'll keep it around for VICE.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            So you are never going to watch fights on PBC/Showtime then?
            No I’m not as I’m from the U.K. but that’s not what I’m saying at all. I’d watch boxing no matter where it’s on I just don’t think something like this is a cause for celebration

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              No I’m not as I’m from the U.K. but that’s not what I’m saying at all. I’d watch boxing no matter where it’s on I just don’t think something like this is a cause for celebration
              That doesnt make people who watch PBC/Showtime groupies either.

Comment

Well there goes an end of an era. All the prognosticators were right. For the most part in recent years HBO boxing sucked.

Now its time for the boys at HBO boxing to star faxing Al Haymon for a new job. I know Roy Jones is guaranteed to get one from him if he so chooses.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  Welp, I'm gonna take HBO off my subscription list.
                  Yup. Looks like I’m saving some money. Not like they really play much else worth while lol

Comment

All that **** Lampley was talking about Haymon and now look. Lmmao.

Comment

Nice! We don't get Showtime up here in Canada, but I'm cool with more fighters signing to ESPN+ and DAZN.

Comment

Working...
                      X