No announcement yet.

Brook vs. Vargas in the works according to Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    how is he too small? he's bigger than brook and has a iron chin. it's a great matchup..
    Taller, definitely not bigger.

Comment

Not bad....wont have to worry about Brook being stabbed pre fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        I will take any and all bets that Vargas exposes this dude. Vargas drops him at least once to a clear UD. I doubt Shook Brook takes the fight doe...
        With all of you 200k points?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I wish Brook was fighting somebody better. Vargas is a champion so it's a good fight. I thought Vargas beat a guy that wasn't very good to get his title. I think Garcia, Bradley, Thurman and Porter are all a bit better than Vargas. Vargas really believes he is great puncher now. I think he will go after Brook hard trying to knock him out. I think Brook will knock him out. Brook seems better than Vargas to me in just about every way.
          Obviously Garcia has rejected any approach they've made.

Garcia was the #1 priority

Comment

Hey. It's a unification and it's not Jo Jo Dan or Bizier. I'll take it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Obviously Garcia has rejected any approach they've made.

Garcia was the #1 priority
              A good bet would be for me to change my avi to McWacker and u to Diaz but i bet my account Vargas wins. Its gonna happen. Brooks almost as big of fraud as McGregor is/was...

Comment

I don't rate Vargas that highly, but it's a damn sight better than fighting the likes of Bizier. I'm on board.

Comment

Working...
                X