Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police shoot dog, force owner to cut its head off

WTF

https://michaelsavage.com/2017/12/05...-off-its-head/

Usually I make fun of guys who resist arrest and end up on the bad side of it but I can't wrap my mind around this one. They shoot his dog then force the owner to cut its head off while they watch in case it has rabies... WTF?

He tries to walk away and is slammed into a car hood and told he will be arrested for mystery charges unless he beheads his own dog. I would have lost it and gone for someone's gun. This is straight out of an ISIS headline.
    Last edited by ////; 12-06-2017, 11:10 AM.

I would have rucking strangled that mother****er

Comment

horrific and traumatizing.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        WTF

https://michaelsavage.com/2017/12/05...-off-its-head/

Usually I make fun of guys who resist arrest and end up on the bad side of it but I can't wrap my mind around this one. They shoot his dog then demand the owner "cut its head off" while they watch. He tries to walk away and is slammed into a car hood and told he will be arrested for mystery charges. I would have lost it and gone for someone's gun.
        Lots of crazy animal abuse by cops around here and abroad but the only way to investigate rabies is to extract the brain

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Lots of crazy animal abuse by cops around here and abroad but the only way to investigate rabies is to extract the brain
          I would assume protocol is to call out some animal control people, not physically force the dog's mourning owner to behead it with a knife where it lay dying? This guy is gonna win a healthy court settlement

Comment

Disgusting...

Comment

I would have lost it and gone for someone's gun.
              And you would have died for nothing.

This story makes zero sense to me. Things are missing. Why the hell.... would you agree to cut off your own dogs head? Who the hell would ask for that?

Take me to jail. They’d be in some serious ****.

Comment

I would assume protocol is to call out some animal control people, not physically force the dog's mourning owner to behead it with a knife where it lay dying? This guy is gonna win a healthy court settlement
                Agreed, blood can spread rabies so he put the area in danger but the authorites will protect a cop first

Comment

If anything, they were too soft on him. He's lucky they didn't shoot him for not doing what they asked him to.

Comply by the rules or face whatever penalty the police believe should be acceptable. Very simple universally applicable policy that we should never deviate from.

Only a soft liberal poosy would argue otherwise.

Comment

Yeah, that cop is buggin

Comment

Working...
                    X