No announcement yet.

how many times per year u should fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many times per year u should fight

Hi I have been boxing for over a year now and had 2fights how many fights would be optimal on 2018

As in amateur leagues? You can do way more than pro fights. the reason pro fighters fight so little is because of promoting the fight to get paid, but in the amateur league you should fight as often as your body feels.

Comment

thanks for the answer I should have had my fight on saturday but my body was not feeling good at all

Comment

Originally posted by Roope View Post
        Hi I have been boxing for over a year now and had 2fights how many fights would be optimal on 2018
        Amateur you can fight as many as long as you are not getting constantly hit & if you do get rocked bad make sure you don't spar or fight for at least 6 months to a year.

Comment

there is no reason to get of sparring for 6 months if u get beaten up in the ring unless you broke something badly

Comment

Originally posted by Roope View Post
            there is no reason to get of sparring for 6 months if u get beaten up in the ring unless you broke something badly
            Depends on the type of beating that you took in the ring. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X