Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techliam View Post
    Well, Canelo has to choose between Golovkin and Kovalev

If he doesn’t want to fight Golovkin again, he has to pay up
    what about if canelo says I'm gonna fight my mando in derevyanchenko for the ibf title kova loses on a payday and ggg will fight another bum nobody cares about

Comment

12 million? are you serious?

Comment

Kovalev ducked CANELO.

Time for CANELO to move on & fight Andrade or beat up that coward Golovqueen the diva for a third time & send him to the locker room with tears running down his unrecognizable face.

Everyone wants to fight CANELO till it's time to fight CANELO, then they become scared divas with a long list of girly demands.

Comment

What a clusterfuk. Just fight him in December Canelo.

Comment

It's a huge fight for the LHW title. Of course it's worth 12 million, about 1/3 what Canelo would get.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

What do you guys think? Does Kovalev have a case for 12M here?
              this reminds me of the joshua-ortiz situation...
              ortiz will regreat until the day he dies...

Comment

This is getting ridiculous...we’re already 8 weeks away from the proposed date. Supposedly Kovalev already has a fight on the table against Yarde. They should both just move on and negotiate at a later date if they’re truly interested.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  The thing is it ain't Canelo's fault Kovalev owes all them people! Canelo shouldn't have to pay all of them in order to get the fight.
                  But here you got a bunch of idiots saying Canelo really doesn't want to fight Kovalev and he's low-balling him...
                  A bunch of morons they are!
                  And its not kovalevs fault that canelo has two people to chose between. The difference is kovalev has other options. Canelo doesnt

Comment

I don't know all about the economics of the situation, but Kovalev is no miracle man. He doesn't have a huge fan base. He is known in boxing circles, but TBH Ward took a lot of his lustre away. He's looking for that retirement money, and there is no bigger fight out there for him. But in my estimation, he doesn't command that kind of money. That is heavyweight money.

Comment

Kovalev at his peak? Yea I could see that being a fair price.

Kovalev Today? Hell nah.

Comment

Working...
                      X