• Show
Clear All

Wow, super impressed with Holloway.

Comment

"Showed me nothing but love"

*dead silent crowd*

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Rio is devastated. That's the thing about the UK, you beat their fighter and they will cheer for you at the end. Brazil is a bunch of salty mufkas.
        LMFAO yea you ain't lying about that.

Comment

Impossibru!!!

Max hit ole boy so hard he turned him into an Asian for a second

Comment

I hated seeing my boy Aldo go out like that, but he looked really sharp the first two rounds and he did everything he could to hold on. Sad to see, he was my favorite fighter since his WEC days.

Once Holloway turned it up, Aldo tried to turn if up as well and ended up getting caught.

I an genuinely happy for Holloway though. He's one of the guys I've followed and seen work his way up the ranks to become a champion. I had the same feeling when I saw Frankie Edgar, Rafael Dos Anjos, and Miocic win gold.

Aldo still has a lot left in the tank. He should move up. He'll be undersized, but he has nothing left to prove at 145. He should try to get a couple wins at 155 and chase the Conor rematch, cash out and retire. He's up there with ATG elites like Silva, GSP, Fedor, and Jones. He really has nothing left to prove.

I bet Holloway vs. Edgar next. Not sure who wins, but I predict fight of the night.
            Last edited by Willy Wanker; 06-04-2017, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Nice win for Holloway.
              Aldo was looking nice and sharp in there, but Holloway warmed to the task as he found his rhythm.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I hated seeing my boy Aldo go out like that, but he looked really sharp the first two rounds and he did everything he could to hold on. Sad to see, he was my favorite fighter since his WEC days.

Once Holloway turned it up, Aldo tried to turn if up as well and ended up getting caught.

I an genuinely happy for Holloway though. He's one of the guys I've followed and seen work his way up the ranks to become a champion. I had the same feeling when I saw Frankie Edgar, Rafael Dos Anjos, and Miocic win gold.

Aldo still has a lot left in the tank. He should move up. He'll be undersized, but he has nothing left to prove at 145. He should try to get a couple wins at 155 and chase the Conor rematch, cash out and retire. He's up there with ATG elites like Silva, GSP, Fedor, and Jones. He really has nothing left to prove.

I bet Holloway vs. Edgar next. Not sure who wins, but I predict fight of the night.
                If Edgar beats Holloway, Aldo don't gotta up. He can beat Edgar again for the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Idk they did have Cub Swanson in studio. Granted the UFC has lacked direction since the new owners stepped in so who f#cking knows what they could be thining, but that seemed like a solid sign to me he's maybe the favorite to get the first title defense for Holloway.

And Edgar has had a ton of title fights without winning one in forever. I'd like to see him have a tougher road to one more title shot then Stephens & a prospect, a flashy prospect I like, but a prospect nevertheless. Ideally I'd like to see the Korean Zombie vs Lamas winner fight Edgar late this year for a title shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X