Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-Jacobs Deal in Play, No 50-50 For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fullers View Post
    I'm sorry you've had problems with your wife, truly. As for trying to be patronising to me, I might take advise a little more seriously from someone who isn't illiterate and can actually spell. I wouldn't listen to anyone who sounds like they didn't attend many classes at school, not the sharpest tool in the box are you.
    I've never been married so never had marital problems in my life. But I keep it real punk!
    You the sensitive little biitch who's all butthurt cause Triple g isn't getting the money he thinks he's entitled too and Canelo isn't showing him the respect he thinks he deserves..... 😅😆
    This is boxing Fool! It's a business!
    Respect has nothing to do with it.
    Remember that you dumb fucc!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      BINGO! If it was other than PED's I would be ok with Spike. He choses Spike next I wont watch the fight and im done being a Canelo fan. Thats strike 3 with me.

Strike 1 All that Real MexiCANS dont fuc around and calling GGG in the ring.

Strike 2 Peds. Either by tainted meat or not. Still he fuked up.

Strike 3 Picking Spike who is ranked #19 at MW. You know who is #20??? Vanes on BoxingRec

Im out if he does that sht. Win or Lose to Jacobs I'll still be a fan. And so will most MexiCANS and REAL boxing fans.
      Exactly, win or lose, fighting Jacobs is what we expect of Canelo! Sadly, fighting Vanes is what we expect of GGG!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        God I hope Jacobs wins and then when canelo begs him for a rematch jacobs takes his ball and goes home, or gives GGG a rematch instead LMAOOO would be KARMA.
        Sanchez wants none of that rematch, he already said it wont be happening in the next 5 fights or so ,and ggg might not even have 5 fights left lol...

Comment

• DJ is boxing circles around canelo! not to mention he got stamina for DAYS!
          leave nothing to the judges!

GGG should fight charlo! winner fights the winner of DJ/canelo for 5 de mayo!

if the 2 events were on sept 16 wknd PPV. I buy GGG/charlo over Canelo/DJ...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            Sanchez wants none of that rematch, he already said it wont be happening in the next 5 fights or so ,and ggg might not even have 5 fights left lol...
            I don't blame Sanchez/GGG!
            if DJ can manage to have a night like he did vs GGG
            he should beat Canelo hands down!!!!
            than again if I was Jacobs I leave nothing to the judges.

cant wait for DJ to teach the Charlo's some manners!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
              Whaddup Shadoww702

Yeah, they're coming off a 70/30 with Canelo. I don't think the OG should get 50/50, either. I would settle for 65/35 or 60/40 if I were him.
              70/30 is where it started so it had to of gone up from there? As ESPN said Oscar, Canelo, and even LOEFFLER were coming up with a compromise And its GGG refusing to do 50/50. So the Sept. rematch not happening is ALL on GGG. Just like the May fight being ALL on Canelo.

Either way Im not gonna cry over spilled milk. Jacobs vs. Canelo is PERFECTLY fine with me. Plus Jacobs is an all around good guy who has a heck of a good story to tell. So im GLAD he got the fight and deserves it.

Now lets see which way GGG goes? Charlo, Sergiy, or the usual Bum/Tomato Can.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                Why are you even in these threads? Its not like you are actually interested in DEBATING or anything. You just want to multi-post your elementary school insults

why not just save time and energy and just wait until GGG announces that "Fighter A" is his next opponent, and then you can start 25 new threads about how he ducked Fighter B, Fighter, C, Fighter D, and Fighter E.

what is there to debate..... and why wait ?

FACT: Golovkin ducked fighter-A when he made a ridiculous diva demand that..... 1) HE KNEW was NEVER going to happen..... 2) HE KNEW would kill the fight

do you actually think that Golovkin is worth 50% ?

aight then

Golovkin had already agreed to those terms.... know why ?

he had already agreed.... because those terms are obviously fair

come on man

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Exactly, win or lose, fighting Jacobs is what we expect of Canelo! Sadly, fighting Vanes is what we expect of GGG!
                  That is pretty damn sad! GGG fans were WISHING and praying it was Spike or Lenuix LOL.

GGG fans are RTARDED they wouldnt even care if GGG's next fight was a rematch with Vanes. They would probably say "Well now Vanes isnt retired and has fought at MW" type BS...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                    If the 60-40 offer is true, ggg is a fool for no taking it.....and tbh if canelo fights Jacobs I’ll hav nothing but positive things to say about canelo, great fight hope it happens

like most of us already knew..... Canelo is a boss, Golovkin is a b1tch

1) Golovkin had already agreed to terms
                    2) Golovkin suddenly made a ridiculous demand that HE KNEW would kill the fight

1+ 2 = Golovkin ducked Canelo..... most likely so that he can select yet another no-hoper, to enable him to break Hopkins record..... before happily agreeing to 35% (for da fans lol)

not falling for any of their bullshht, especially not considering the fact that he just did the same thing with Vanes

Comment

• Coming to StubHub Sept. 15th 2018

GGG vs. Vanes II MexiCAN Style 3 This is for La Raza

Comment

Working...
                      X