Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Smiles: I'll Never Tire of Beating Wilder, I'll Take Pride In It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
    Because he obviously has to practice this cheating technique in real game time situations to make sure it holds up, before going under the bright lights with it.

Your stupidity has no bottom.
    The sparring partner claimed that Fury removed the padding from the glove. Fury didn't and couldn't remove the padding in both the Wilder fights, so what gives?

If you're going to make up excuses, at least get them straight lol.

And i believe the correct phrase is "Your stupidity has no bounds" not "bottom"

Comment

• What really should be messing with Wilder, is the realization that a rather rusty Fury gave him hell in their first fight and a more honed Fury utterly destroyed him in the rematch. Talk about having to go back to the drawing board! Wilder and his team will have to draw up completely new blueprints to have a prayer of being competitive in the trilogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        The sparring partner claimed that Fury removed the padding from the glove. Fury didn't and couldn't remove the padding in both the Wilder fights, so what gives?

If you're going to make up excuses, at least get them straight lol.

And i believe the correct phrase is "Your stupidity has no bounds" not "bottom"

I'm not sure where your going with this cover up of yours, or where u went to school, but I'm damn sure no longer willing to engage someone too dumb to know that a concept like "Your stupidity knows no bounds" can be expressed in a multitude of different ways. For example;

"Your stupidity has no ends"
        "Your stupidity has no limits"
        "Your stupidity has no lines of demarcation"
        "Your stupidity knows/has no bottom"

None are right or wrong, just different ways of expressing the same concept by someone's personal writing style. Different writing styles essentially are diversions from inveterate writing customs, expressions, axioms ECT.

But if your too stupid to understand that, how could I ever get u to understand a concept like cheating, which is ultimately a diversion from boxing's established rules/norms. Hence why I'm done having this conversation with you.

Just because you feel more safe coloring within the lines, it shouldn't compel u to deny the existence of the world that exists outside the lines.
        Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 04-01-2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          It doesn't work that way son. I could accuse you of being a paedophile, but the onus is on me to prove that statement, not the other way round.

No if you made that accusation based on a ton of video taped and circumstantial evidence, the onus is on the commission to actually investigate it. Especially if there is a precedent in 2017 going back to the Christian Hammer fight.

It’s not about going and asking a bunch of people on the street is he guilty or not. Example: So if said Paedophile is a day care worker? Would you go to other Daycare workers around the world and ask them if they believe said Paidephile was touching babies? And maybe they say of course he is innocent because there would be no reason for a day care worker to touch kids? What would they get out of that?They go on to say, clearly you have the wrong man because we as day care workers are here because we all protect and love kids?

So because several potentially innocent daycare workers who don’t have the same terrible intentions, say it’s not possible to benefit they are credible in relieving the need for an investigation? In addition, how do you know the day care system isn’t a shield covering up for Paedephilia running rampant through out the system? Either way it just reinforces the need to have proper authorities investigate. Anything else is just a distraction.

There's countless videos on YouTube debunking your conspiracy theory, with actual boxing experts in gyms demonstrating why it's a load of rubbish. Young Pharaoh sat in his bedroom doesn't count as an expert i'm afraid.
          You guys just love to say Young Pharoah. That pro-African name just annoys the hell out of you doesn’t it.

Like I said I have seen expert testimonials. Some by amateurs, some by promotional company men and some by ex champions like Paulie Malinaggi.

None of them have yet to explain anything away that we can see on that fight video. I and anyone else can see that flapping glove and Fury punching with his wrist.

In addition Andre Berto ex WW champion was trying to say it wasn’t effective to support Fighthype but ended up slipping in some truth. He admitted that for some reason, perceived light punchers did this trick with their glove all the time. He then implicated Paulie Malinaggi saying he also used to punch with his and outside the Padded Part of the glove.

He went on to say it’s something that light punchers do to get power. But he didn’t think it worked. Go look at that video since the testimonials are so damn meaningful. Then watch Tyson Fury get caught doing it in 2017 during the Christian Hammer fight.

Comment

• Yep, the bully got bullied LOL

Comment

I don't really care about Wilder's fundamental skill set (or lack thereof).

What I do care about is an even playing field, which seems next to impossible to achieve when anyone's fighting Fury.

And u seem suspiciously hell-bent on casually overlooking his legacy of cheating. So while your calling out nut-huggers, please don't make haste in investing in a mirror, thx !
              Suspiciously hell-bent? LMAO. I got nothing invested in any fighter. Just calling it like I see it. The fact that you make light of Wilder's skill set( or lack thereof) is exactly why you're a cheerleader & not a real boxing fan. Fury's skills & his game plan were just too much for Wilder, who didn't know what to do once he couldn't pull the trigger(like always). Fury's power, gloves, costume, Dirrell, etc. wasn't the reason he didn't land the right hand. Unless Fury is proven guilty of something before, during, or after his fights with Wilder, his history means nothing here except for the haters & the followers to hang onto something to make lame excuses with. Cheer up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                Suspiciously hell-bent? LMAO. I got nothing invested in any fighter. Just calling it like I see it. The fact that you make light of Wilder's skill set( or lack thereof) is exactly why you're a cheerleader & not a real boxing fan. Fury's skills & his game plan were just too much for Wilder, who didn't know what to do once he couldn't pull the trigger(like always). Fury's power, gloves, costume, Dirrell, etc. wasn't the reason he didn't land the right hand. Unless Fury is proven guilty of something before, during, or after his fights with Wilder, his history means nothing here except for the haters & the followers to hang onto something to make lame excuses with. Cheer up.
                I have only two questions for you;

1)When u speak of Fury's game plan are u including the game plan to tamper with his gloves ?

2)If a person's history means nothing to u, would u marry an X-prostitute ?

Now here's a famous movie quote for you. If your having trouble figuring out why your Bud Fox here just let me know and I'll help u figure it out.

https://youtu.be/QrMIzPPfDo4
                Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 04-01-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

I have only two questions for you;

1)When u speak of Fury's game plan are u including the game plan to tamper with his gloves ?

2)If a person's history means nothing to u, would u marry an X-prostitute ?

Now here's a famous movie quote for you. If your having trouble figuring out why your Bud Fox here just let me know and I'll help u figure it out.

https://youtu.be/QrMIzPPfDo4
                  1) Game plan to be more aggressive & use his size to back up a guy that he learned cannot fight backing up at all.

2)If you know she's a prostitute, don't get involved with her at all. If you know Fury has a history of popping up dirty, don't sign up to fight him at all. He signed up to fight him twice. There was no crying after the first fight when Fury got jobbed, but now that Fury beats him down, every excuse in the book comes out. Typical sore loser stuff. What else you got? Entertain me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    Lol... First fight a draw, second fight Fury won quite handily. That is only corrupted by a very questionable glove situation many of you turned a blind eye to. After all it’s not like Tyson has ever been caught cheating?

The last fight is happening whether you like it or not and it needs to be fair. What is so out of touch about this statement? It’s probably the realest most unbiased thing written on this whole thread. Brother Redeemer, not only do I support fighters from every race, the ones that look like me and come from my country win a whole focking lot.

No bro... I don’t have to make anything up. Insecurity is all around you bro. But you know and I know it isn’t me. So stop trying to project that insecure beta male thing on me that guys like you have. Stay safe in this pandemic bot, life is too short as it.
                    You mean as much to me as the last ant I stepped on soon to be eradicated from the forum in some form or other when you know who disappears. Your life is very short my friend though it’s been eventful watching you’re uneducated posts ,it’s only a matter of time before you also go more off the deep end then you already are with most of the trash on here . Ha

Comment

• What was so unfair in the second fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X