Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Fury threat Lancashire farmer in new post?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder lost to the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      I would say he’s just trying to be funny.

Lol at the idea the heavyweight champion is openly threatening people
      Huh? Do you not know who Mike Tyson is? He pretty much did that in every interview.

Comment

Originally posted by COVID-19 View Post
        Wilder lost to the better man.
        I agree but this is a different subject

Comment

"I'll stick a pitch fork up yer arse"

Comment

Basically he means his clan is coming , he is the real king of the Gypsies . His guys will take care of this farmer and his farm .

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Huh? Do you not know who Mike Tyson is? He pretty much did that in every interview.
              So now every time a boxer says or does something it’s to be considered a threat? Makes perfect sense.

“AJ is at table 7. When I asked him what kind of eggs he wanted he said to surprise him. I’m sensing some serious anger. Call the cops”

Comment

So now every time a boxer says or does something it’s to be considered a threat? Makes perfect sense.

“AJ is at table 7. When I asked him what kind of eggs he wanted he said to surprise him. I’m sensing some serious anger. Call the cops”
                My point was that it's not that uncommon for a boxer to threaten anyone. You act like it's unheard of or something

Comment

My point was that it's not that uncommon for a boxer to threaten anyone. You act like it's unheard of or something
                  It’s unheard of from Fury as he has no history of assaulting or threatening people. So I was acting like it’s unheard of from him.

Comment

It’s unheard of from Fury as he has no history of assaulting or threatening people. So I was acting like it’s unheard of from him.
                    Ok, so next time say that

Comment

Ok, so next time say that
                      Okay, next time I’ll run my message by you to make sure it checks out before I submit it.
                      Or maybe next time you should look at something in a few different ways before engaging in a discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X