Clear All

the lounge demand to see pics of this d1ck and arms

Comment

mega and new england should just bone already

Comment

Guilty as slobberts buying cowgirl boots

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i mean really, dude, where you you get your confidence with that tiny little thing in your trousers

for those who aren't familiar, this dude posted a gallery of pictures for something unrelated, and they contained his dick pictures. you'd click the thumbnail from the thread, and in the link you'd have the thumbnails of the rest of the shots in the gallery, which included this guy's meager little penis.

FFS you can't even get it up, that thing was holding on to a semi for dear f#cking life!

don't open your mouth to me again.
          40K post since 2010 makes me REALLY believe that New England is not only packing a monster but is consistently using it all the time, because he obviously has no free time and really long, not t-rex arms.

Comment

So New England saw Mega's dick pic?

Where the hell was I when all this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              no lies here.

This is actually kind of a weird scenario.

On one hand I think the joke is funny and I deserve bashing because I got caught slipping. On the other hand, I think you want to see my d*ck again and are trying to bait me. Is that what it is, NE, you wanna see my d*ck again?

You literally bring it up every single time. Or maybe your just deflecting from the fact that you have nubbs for arms. I don’t even think they have joints.

guy, you started beef in this thread. i finished it. again, don't step in this direction and i won't bring up that toothpick c#ck of yours. deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                So New England saw Mega's dick pic?

Where the hell was I when all this happened?

i'm surprised more people didn't. he was posting unrelated pictures and they were in the gallery. you didn't even have to look for them, they were there. i don't think he was a mod at the time and for that reason had no fangirls. i actually like mega, he just shouldn't expect me to walk away quietly when he steps to me on these bscene streets.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i'm surprised more people didn't. he was posting unrelated pictures and they were in the gallery. you didn't even have to look for them, they were there. i don't think he was a mod at the time and for that reason had no fangirls. i actually like mega, he just shouldn't expect me to walk away quietly when he steps to me on these bscene streets.

Damn, reading that makes me think of how many people can blackmail me with pics of my tiny pecker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    40K post since 2010 makes me REALLY believe that New England is not only packing a monster but is consistently using it all the time, because he obviously has no free time and really long, not t-rex arms.

i have never said that i have a monster dick. i did say that i accidentally saw mega's c#ck [his fault, explained in previous posts,] and that he's in no position to talk **** to anybody about anything.

mine's probably around average in length and it's thick. i have big balls, too. that's what i've said about it and that is the truth. i don't have any reason to lie here. ask around, this is my hood and people know me.

moving on, who the hell are you?

Comment

what the hell happened to this place

Comment

Working...
                      X