No announcement yet.

Arum - Cut off Negotiations because "GGG's attitude, not worth the trouble"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Tait View Post
    Canelo changed the man, if you can still call him a man. No, Gorobkins is more a shell of a man, a shadow of his former self (mentally, psychologically) and we are watching this sad state of affairs unfold before our very eyes. The guy needs help, and he needs it fast. I wish his family, friends, NSB fans and his team would take a real deep look and realise that GGG is suffering and only a professional can help him now.

It's really quite sad and I do have sympathy for GGG, no boxer deserves this, no human deserves this. We just want GGG to be GGG again, not this monster that Canelo/blunt force trauma made him to be.
    This isn't a soap opera. The guy is enjoying time with his family,and seeing how he can make the most money at almost 37 years of age. Networks are lining up to sign him,so he'll be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Bob Arum going on show claims ESPN opted to cut off all negotiations with Gennady Golovkin because they "didn't like Golovkin's attitude" and decided "he was not worth the trouble".

Here's the full show with Bob Arum discussing a range of topics including GGG's ESPN talks and plans for Spence vs Crawford this year.

If it's something about GGG and it's negative we can count on you to be the first to start a thread about it. I could be wrong but I get the feeling if GGG had the same record but was a black man you would love and praise him. It was probably the other way around and GGG cut off all talks with ESPN because he had better offers and didn't like their attitude and felt they were not worth the trouble. GGG will get a great offer and fight good fighters and you will keep trashing him anyway you miserable hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Triple jab is an entitled puzzy who thinks his sh.it don't stink. Phuck triple jab no one needs his azz anyway.
        You don't need to say azz on here. You can say ass you hating ass hole.

Comment

Whoa suprised by this one. GGG was portrayed as the good guy when in reality he’s a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Tait View Post
            Canelo changed the man, if you can still call him a man. No, Gorobkins is more a shell of a man, a shadow of his former self (mentally, psychologically) and we are watching this sad state of affairs unfold before our very eyes. The guy needs help, and he needs it fast. I wish his family, friends, NSB fans and his team would take a real deep look and realise that GGG is suffering and only a professional can help him now.

It's really quite sad and I do have sympathy for GGG, no boxer deserves this, no human deserves this. We just want GGG to be GGG again, not this monster that Canelo/blunt force trauma made him to be.
            Canelo won a split d by a single point in Vegas where they are famous for being extremely generous to Canelo. If Canelo really won he would not have won by such a tiny margin and the majority of neutral viewers would not think GGG won. Don't worry about GGG. He is filthy rich and going to get much richer. What is so sad about that? You hate him but boxing fans world wide love him so he makes the big bucks.

Comment

It’s creepy to see defensive Top Rank crossover shills vs former k2 shills all defending Golovkin yet still being loyal to Top Rank. Poor souls never learn

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                Whoa suprised by this one. GGG was portrayed as the good guy when in reality he’s a douche
                So you automatically accept the story as told by Arum one of the greatest spin doctors in boxing history. I don't dislike Bob but I'd take anything he says with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Comment

isn't he suing his management ? dont seem like a good time to enter into new deals at this point lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    You don't need to say azz on here. You can say ass you hating ass hole.
                    Laughing my fawking ASS off

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      isn't he suing his management ? dont seem like a good time to enter into new deals at this point lol.
                      That ASS looks like a coworker of mine

Comment

Working...
                      X