Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi "I Made My Point Against Conor Over 12 Rnds. Don't F**K With Me!" (VAUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi "I Made My Point Against Conor Over 12 Rnds. Don't F**K With Me!" (VAUDIO)

You sure did with that left eye that's so swollen it's about to explode

Comment

Rumor has it Paulie got dropped 3 times lmfao. Choke on that humble pie *****. Conor schooled you and he is about to KO Floyd in 4 weeks.

Comment

First Paulie took a beating in the ring, later in the shower by McG's snake

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          Rumor has it Paulie got dropped 3 times lmfao. Choke on that humble pie *****. Conor schooled you and he is about to KO Floyd in 4 weeks.
          Have a look at the pics, Pauli is as soft as a turd and went 12 and Pauli beat him like a drum for 5 rounds, Floyd is going to stop Connor no doubt about it.

Comment

Yeah and you started the rumor, if Paulie got dropped that picture would up up on his social media within minuets.

Connor couldn't drop or stop a little fat out of shape paulie who is way smaller than him, even after taking him 12 rounds knowing your in prime shape and he can't go 12 without being gassed. connor is also trying his hardest to stick it on paulie not just a regular spar.

Comment

LoL you've never watched Paulie if you thought Connor had a chance. You bums think Paulie is a bum, f off.

Comment

Cotto could not stop Paulie, so Mcgregor must have a chance!!!

LIke i give a fuK!

Comment

How many times is this fool going to say 12 rounds. Sounding like a dang parakeet.

Comment

Where do you hear these rumours?

Rumour I heard was Pauli dropped him with a body shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X