No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I’ve noticed that with the names who are the actual Swiss. Leichtsteiner and the keeper?

It’s poor really. Nobody here liked Owen Hargreaves because he was Canadian and there obviously no political dramas involved with that. But If they identify as Albanian they should play for them
    Yup, it was two of them and the third one that was chanting, a black guy
    , showing those other immigrants the way they should act. I was saying the same thing. As a serb in Paris, if I was playing for France, I would chant the anthem, anything other than that would be a disrespect. I already know both of anthems, the serbian and french.

Comment

• The refereeing has been abysmal and VAR has been all over the place.

Disgraceful decision not to award a penalty by the ref, but VAR is unforgivable. Literally cheated.

Comment

• Wouldn't he surprised if England get to the semis. Nobody has really stood out in this tournament. All teams look like they can be beaten.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          Wouldn't he surprised if England get to the semis. Nobody has really stood out in this tournament. All teams look like they can be beaten.
          Spain to be fair look about the best.

Germans ain’t started yet.

I’ve stuck a fiver on Portugal now. They just seem like an Italian team now. They’re tough to beat.

I don’t think Brazil would be able to beat Portugal. I actually think only Spain and Germany could.

I forget if Portugal are on a
          Collision course with Uruguay. That would be worst
          Match in World Cup history 0-0 and penalties 100% guaranteed.

Comment

• Spain looked like **** against Portugal and Iran other than Isco and Iniesta every one of their players looked average even De Gea

I know Costa scored 2 goals but Spain play worse when he starts

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Will !! Anorak be on a drunken binge[/COLOR][/FONT]
              I actually hate football.. it encourages guys who can't take their drink to go around shouting like idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                Well yeah, Shachiri is an albanese and that's why he was throwing it. Before the match during the anthems, there was only two of the swiss players (2 of the only real swiss) that were singing the swiss anthem. The rest of them don't give the **** about ''their'' country.
                I am confused...do you mean "Albanian" when you type "Albanese"?

Comment

• My picks for tomorrow
                  Belgium 2-0 Tunisia
                  Mexico 1-0 South Korea
                  Ze Germans 3-1 Sweden

Comment

• My predictions for tomorrow:

Belgium 3-0 Tunisia
                    Mexico 1-0 South Korea
                    Germany 2-0 Sweden

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Spain looked like **** against Portugal and Iran other than Isco and Iniesta every one of their players looked average even De Gea

I know Costa scored 2 goals but Spain play worse when he starts
                      I think they look how they always looked.

I find them a bit boring but their style is still the same and still a problem. Iran parked the bus which is what everyone does against them 90% of teams. So all their games are a bit boring

Comment

Working...
                      X