Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBE: ''If I Was A White American Boxer...I'd Be A Multi-Billionaire'' - do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Another idiot who doesn't recognose timelines. Norton was far past his prime and never fought again after that fight.
    Who said he wasn't? I certainly didn't.

You're on the weirdest rage I've ever seen. "You know nothing about Gerry Cooney!!"

You're acting like a girl. You know that right?
    One of those fat dumb ones you have so many of in your country.

Comment

Exactly. Which makes you a clueless idiot. Cooney being white is why he got a purse split. Not Don King.
      I'm smarter than you, that much I know.
      But it doesn't seem like intelligence is your strong side, so that in itself is not much of a victory. Rather just a matter of fact.

Comment

Another idiot who doesn't recognose timelines. Norton was far past his prime and never fought again after that fight.
        These two are idiots....alts lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I'm smarter than you, that much I know.
          But it doesn't seem like intelligence is your strong side, so that in itself is not much of a victory. Rather just a matter of fact.
          Nothing you have posted proves that lol. You are ignorant when it comes to Cooney-Holmes. Your post clearly show that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            But he is not the white Mayweather, if you had a white Mayweather that did all Floyd has, achieved all Floyd has , if Floyd was white he would be bigger than what he is and infinitely more liked across the board no doubt, and all that means more money.

Just the way the world is !
            He was the highest paid athlete in the world.. how much more does he deserve?. I personally don’t think any boxer could become a billionaire. Boxing isn’t a big enough sport for that.. it’s not even in the top 15 most watched sport in the world. Table tennis (Not even normal tennis) has viewers and supports than boxing.

Most the highest paid athletes are black. Soccer is the biggest sport in the world but even then, soccer hasn’t made any player a billionaire regardless of their colour.

The only way Mayweather would have a chance to be a billionaire is if her got corporate endorsement and sponsors..but no corporate company would want Floyd to represent them.. not after the way he acts in press conferences and burns money and throws it on strippers.

Anthony Joshua is the only boxer in a long time that is actually gained the interest of corporate companies. He looks the part but most of all he never says a word wrong and can be pushed as a real role model. There is already an article in the UK saying AJ will be the first billionaire in boxing.. and he’s black.

Comment

• I will end this by saying Gerry Cooney is a a great person who dedicated a lot to boxing as a human being. But the history from this fight is what it is. But Cooney is a good person who has done a lot for boxers.

Comment

• Just to be honest. Blacks are just unfavorable to the society. Mostly it's because of their attitudes which many allover the globe finds to be irritating... you want to know what I mean? Take a look at adrien broner.

Comment

Nothing you have posted proves that lol. You are ignorant when it comes to Cooney-Holmes. Your post clearly show that.
                  I don't need to prove it. You proved it all by yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I don't need to prove it. You proved it all by yourself.
                    Sure dude.

Comment

• yes. endorsements alone would be big money.

Comment

Working...
                      X