Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Yes it is.
    lol @ this guy.

I always back my **** up when it comes down to it, I won't do someone's homework and look up what's in plain sight.

That's like asking who someone has beaten. Things like that don't deserve an answer. It's not a debate, it's a refusal to accept the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      Chickenson needs to step it up already. Nobody wanted to see this rematch again. He should have gotten the mandatory with Alvarez out of the way already. They are trying to build that fight up like its some kind of mega fight. Alvarez just isn't that great. Good jab and decent size but he gets hit and I don't see him matching up well with Chickenson. Chickenson needs to fight Ward after he easily beats Kovalev again or fight Beterbiev. Hell fight Kovalev after Ward beats him. Give me something Chickenson FFS

I agree that Alvarez is good but not that great, but if you think he is some stylistic nightmare to Stevenson, you're out of your tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I agree that Alvarez is good but not that great, but if you think he is some stylistic nightmare to Stevenson, you're out of your tree.
        Read my post. Chickenson will easily land on Alvarez and KO him. Hell even the wide punching and shot Pascal was clipping Alvarez. I don't know where you pulled me saying Alvarez was a nightmare. I never even slightly alluded to such nonsense!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          Read my post. Chickenson will easily land on Alvarez and KO him. Hell even the wide punching and shot Pascal was clipping Alvarez. I don't know where you pulled me saying Alvarez was a nightmare. I never even slightly alluded to such nonsense!

Yea, that's my fault.

I read "I see him matching up well with Stevenson" not "I don't see him matching up well with Stevenson"

Comment

• Y Stevenson and Kovalev can't get a deal down is crazy at 39 his time is running out

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              lol @ this guy.

I always back my **** up when it comes down to it, I won't do someone's homework and look up what's in plain sight.

That's like asking who someone has beaten. Things like that don't deserve an answer. It's not a debate, it's a refusal to accept the facts.
              You haven't backed up anything lol. Can you name three fighters with a better resume than Ward? It's a simple question that you obviously can't answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
                Y Stevenson and Kovalev can't get a deal down is crazy at 39 his time is running out
                Same reason why Pascal, Hopkins, Joe Smith, Beterbiev cant get a deal signed with Sht1kenson...

Comment

• Fonfara seems more French than Pole the way Fonny went out

Fonfara seems more like a Frenchman than a true Pole the way Fonny went limp and got taken out waving the white flag or surrender familiar to both the France and Polish citizens. What a horrible weak performance reminiscent of france's and Polands quick surrenders in WWII to Germany within 5 minutes of attack.
                  But give the Haiti voodoo felon Stevenson credit for pulverizing Fonny quickly without a wimper.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    Notice I said "for his size." 90% of HW have one punch KO power because if their size.

Uneducated response.
                    Wlad has more power for his size. I know exactly what you said and just think you're stupid.

Comment

• I'm not sure if anyone noticed this but when Stevenson was doing his ring walk before the fight there was a guy in the audience doing "the chicken dance". I kind of laughed at that. Maybe someone has already mentioned it here, but I'm not sure.

I still think Adonis is being overrated a little too much. The haters are a little too hateful but the believers are overrating him.

Comment

Working...
                      X