Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin don't want that work!! (Charlo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because I just read through some of these posts right now, I actually think BJS against Charlo would be a great fight for both guys. Saunders is a boxer with good movement and confidence. It would be interesting to see if Charlo could find a way to box or pressure Saunders, because I think Saunders would take Charlo seriously and really be on his A game.

Comment

Golovkin don't want that work because there is no work Charlo can give for Golovkin.

Comment

Wow! I would hate to be GGG at this time because he is in for a rough ride buddy with the likes of Jermall Charlo, the Sergiy Derevyanchenko's, the Demetrius Andrade's and the Danny Jacobs of the world. In addition, he is aging and appearing a lot more vulnerable than usual. Besides, the WBC wouldn't let Jermall Charlo within a 100 ft. of Golovkin anyway.

Comment

Funny, Charlo KO’s Centino,..as we all expected, and then the first name he calls out is GGG. But just a few weeks ago he was confronted by Daniel Jacobs and got shook. Too bad DJ wasnt there last night, could have made things interesting to say the least. Charlo probably would utter DJ’s name if pressed for the issue during the post fight interview. Its easy to call out the Champion (GGG) because that would be an easy money making fight, but to make a fight with DJ and actually prove himself as an elite fighter is a whole other matter. Fact is Charlo dont want that work and it’s quite obvious. Charlo us just using GGG’s name in an attempt to boost his own name/brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I don't think GG's team has ANY interest in Charlo. Just like Sergio when GG was coming up. GG wants to get a couple more checks and retire happy. He doesn't need this Charlo shyt in his life.
            theyve already began paving the way to avoiding charlo...youve heard abels comments im sure...they play the whole "hes not a big enough name...whos he beaten...whats he done" stuff already.......meanwhile charlo been on americas #1 boxing network for a few fights now getting alot of shine.....

"i been his mandatory" he said to jim...lolol

meanwhile they looovveee ibf mando injury replacements

Comment

Working...
            X