No announcement yet.

why has PBC been unsuccessful?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Nobody said Davis will get smashed by Walsh. Pure fiction. Most people didn't even know who Walsh was. People think Lomachenko will lay a beating on Davis though.
    Are you his alt?

Go read his Davis posts around fight time. He was completely shitting on him, calling him a hypejob and the next Jeff Lacy, similar to that know nothing guy, Bunce.

All the while overhyping a robot like GGG.

And Loma will do shit all to Davis.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-16-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Anyone gonna answer this?????
      Since its deal with PBC, ESPN has decided to go full into boxing and make deals with Top Rank and GBP. Does PBC get any credit for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        pfft

they even said it before that some fights would go from pbc to showtime and hopefully to ppv.....

imo they just haven't had enough coverage and having all the different channels made it more difficult....

imo americans tend to be lazy etc for example if the pbc was on the cw channel every time they would be like oh put on the boxing on cw etc etc etc
        I think Davis-Lomachenko will be Showtime PPV, at a lower cost, maybe 49.99. Just guessing..

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          How many times have I got to say it..... get the **** out of my thread!!!!!
          You can say whatever you like. I take it upon myself to expose racist bull shyte wherever I see it and that was your purpose for starting this thread. Again, if Haymon was Caucasian you’d be posting how PBC was the best thing that ever happened to boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            You can say whatever you like. I take it upon myself to expose racist bull shyte wherever I see it and that was your purpose for starting this thread. Again, if Haymon was Caucasian you’d be posting how PBC was the best thing that ever happened to boxing.
            Great post.

We need more posters like you. These passive aggressive racists must be exposed. There are a lot more on NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Are you his alt?

Go read his Davis posts around fight time. He was completely shitting on him, calling him a hypejob and the next Jeff Lacy, similar to that know nothing guy, Bunce.

Davis isn't as accomplished as Lacy yet. He may have a better career than Lacy but Loma will dominate him if Floyd is serious about making that fight now. Let's see how Davis does after that. I think you overrate him more than others have underrated him.

Comment

Are you his alt?

i never said walsh would beat him stop making up a bunch of crap

Comment

Great post.

We need more posters like you. These passive aggressive racists must be exposed. There are a lot more on NSB.
                  more posters like him?!?!?! dont tell me you typed that with a straight face

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    absolute rubbish. ive said far far worse things about de la hoya and noone plays the race card. why do you guys get so touchy about stuff????

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Davis isn't as accomplished as Lacy yet. He may have a better career than Lacy but Loma will dominate him if Floyd is serious about making that fight now. Let's see how Davis does after that. I think you overrate him more than others have underrated him.
                      Maybe you overrate Loma too much. The guy just lost to a journeyman with 12 losses a few years ago (2014, not ages ago), and needed 9 rounds for poor, clueless Marriaga. In addition to his skills, Davis is a big boy, not a tiny bantamweight like Rigo.

If you have a pair of good eyes, you wouldn't compare Davis to Lacy.

If people are so sure that Loma dominates Davis, why do you wanna see it? Do these Eastern Europeans thrive on mismatches? (See Golovkin's whole resume for reference.)

The real reason is: Davis scares the shit out of many of you. If Loma goes toe to toe with him, he'll be stretched. If he runs and boxes, he has a chance.

Fight is gonna happen and we can bet then.
                      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-16-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X