Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Filipinos wash their feet with Vinegar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Yes its true.
    Is it true the vinegar they use on their feet is the same they use on their food after they was their feet?

Comment

what a waste of vinegar

Comment

Actually that's a damn good idea? Vinegar is cheap as ****, and kills fungus, bacteria, etc. The smell wouldn't linger as long as u washed ur feet under soap and warm water thereafter.

I have clean feet never had any fungus/bacteria problems. I see people with foul, disgusting yellow toenails all the time, doe.

Maybe to ensure I never have this problem, I'm actually gonna start soaking my feet in vinegar a few times a week before I shower.

Comment

Lol the most silly belief I've ever heard of from an Asian country, is in Korea, where they believe in "fan death."

Where if you run a fan in an enclosed room or something like that, you will suffocate in your sleep. LOL..

Comment

i use hectari's mom's cum to wash my feet.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              Actually that's a damn good idea? Vinegar is cheap as ****, and kills fungus, bacteria, etc. The smell wouldn't linger as long as u washed ur feet under soap and warm water thereafter.

I have clean feet never had any fungus/bacteria problems. I see people with foul, disgusting yellow toenails all the time, doe.

Maybe to ensure I never have this problem, I'm actually gonna start soaking my feet in vinegar a few times a week before I shower.
              i can't speak for the p*ctards but i can tell you that apple cider vinegar defo works. i stopped using deodorant altogether. the vinegar smell doesn't last long or you can wash it off after it dries. i only use it once or twice per week because it's so effective, normally i'd have to keep applying deodorant after each shower.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                i can't speak for the p*ctards but i can tell you that apple cider vinegar defo works. i stopped using deodorant altogether. the vinegar smell doesn't last long or you can wash it off after it dries. i only use it once or twice per week because it's so effective, normally i'd have to keep applying deodorant after each shower.
                ah damn, nice! definitely gonna start using this method.

that way when i get back from the gym, hopefully my sweaty laundry won't start to stink after a few days!

sometimes it's like unless I wash a shirt immediately after a long run or hard workout, it will stink a bit - which makes sense from the armpit sweat drying on your shirt.

genius!

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

i will try this also, my feet stink

Comment

we have very good hygiene.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      i use hectari's mom's cum to wash my feet.
                      Are you sure its not hectaris dad wearing a wig?

Comment

Working...
                      X