Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Filipinos wash their feet with Vinegar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filipinos wash their feet with fish sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
      ah damn, nice! definitely gonna start using this method.

that way when i get back from the gym, hopefully my sweaty laundry won't start to stink after a few days!

sometimes it's like unless I wash a shirt immediately after a long run or hard workout, it will stink a bit - which makes sense from the armpit sweat drying on your shirt.

genius!
      i use bragg's organic btw. i read the non organic generic brands don't work as well but i couldn't tell you that for sure, i've only ever used bragg's.

Comment

yes we do.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          i use bragg's organic btw. i read the non organic generic brands don't work as well but i couldn't tell you that for sure, i've only ever used bragg's.
          I Braggs is the only vinegar I use, it has that mother in it, and doesnt smell bad like the other commercial grade vinegars that dont have the bacteria inside.

My friend takes a shot of Braggs apple cider vinegar every day and swears by it he said it has a lot of healing properties, but im too scared to try it, he claims it even heals ulcers but I would think it would cause one since its very acidic.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            Ah, excellent advice!! Thank you my good man.. Yes I've been doing some research, and apparently that is about the best brand you can get..

No more stinky old gym clothes after sitting in the laundry for a few days! I expect by applying vinegar to my underarms before workout. And maybe even rubbing a bit around the sweaty areas of my shirt before I throw it in the laundry to be more proactive about killing the bacteria that causes that "BO" smell.

I'll have to remember that next time I'm at the store - "Bragg Organic Cider Vinegar."

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              I dunno but Indian's wipe their pooper with their hand instead of toilet paper.
              I watched a haaji do that under a tree in Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                One of those guys told me that it was hygienic than toilet paper

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  One of those guys told me that it was hygienic than toilet paper
                  Hahaha jesus

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    What do you think about "the three seashells" in Demolition Man?

I still haven't got a clue how they are supposed to work.

Lol apologies if you haven't seen the movie, or it's been too long where you've forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
                      What do you think about "the three seashells" in Demolition Man?

I still haven't got a clue how they are supposed to work.

Lol apologies if you haven't seen the movie, or it's been too long where you've forgotten.
                      Yeah I always wondered that. The edge of a shell is an effective scraping surface. That's all I could think of

Comment

Working...
                      X