No announcement yet.

Marquez VS Katsidis on Sky?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez VS Katsidis on Sky?

Was just wondering if anyone knows if this fight will be on Sky Sports? Its not listed, i was really hoping it would be though. Probably the best scap im looking foward to seeing in the load of good fights coming up.

Nope they havent confirmed it...i presume they will cause i think Sky like Katsidis and they know it will be a war...they didnt announce the Pacquiao fight until a week and half before fight so i presume we'll know more this week on ringside

Comment

Premier Sports are showing Martinez v Williams II, maybe they've picked this up as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Partridge View Post
        Premier Sports are showing Martinez v Williams II, maybe they've picked this up as well?
        ahh thats a ****ter then isnt it! i was hoping sky sports would pick up the martinez williams 2 fight, but im not surprised sky havent after last time we had williams on sky.

They usually show JMM fights and i would imagine this 1 will be on, we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          ahh thats a ****ter then isnt it! i was hoping sky sports would pick up the martinez williams 2 fight, but im not surprised sky havent after last time we had williams on sky.

They usually show JMM fights and i would imagine this 1 will be on, we will just have to wait and see.
          hopefully!!
          froch-aa is on premiersports tv aswell

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            hopefully!!
            froch-aa is on premiersports tv aswell
            Isn't that on Primetime?? I thought Primetime had the super six coverage?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Isn't that on Primetime?? I thought Primetime had the super six coverage?
              oh eah tahst what i meant man, channel 480 on sky

Comment

Can someone explain how you get Premier Sports and if its possible just to purchase the fight by itself?

Comment

not looking good...was no mention of it on ringside tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by tofu2009 View Post
                    Can someone explain how you get Premier Sports and if its possible just to purchase the fight by itself?
                    I havn't subscribed myself yet, but i think you have to subcribe for 2 months minimum, at i think its £7 a month, plus a £5 admin fee. I may be wrong but thats as far as ive been told.

Comment

Working...
                    X