No announcement yet.

Best way to mix whey protien powder without a blender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manawatu Moss View Post
    I often use a glass of milk and a spoon. What I do is I put just a tiny bit of milk in the glass and mix the whey protein powder or whatever with that, until it's a thick goo. Then I add some milk, stir some more, add more milk etc and so on until it's done. Works very well. Sometimes I use a small fork, but a spoon is fine.
    Thats exactly what i used to do b4 i ever had a blender and cup. Use a small fork, thats the best technique for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Manawatu Moss View Post
      I often use a glass of milk and a spoon. What I do is I put just a tiny bit of milk in the glass and mix the whey protein powder or whatever with that, until it's a thick goo. Then I add some milk, stir some more, add more milk etc and so on until it's done. Works very well. Sometimes I use a small fork, but a spoon is fine.
      Yeah, thats exactly what i do, you get really good at it after a while!

Comment

i usually put a little more water in the cup than a regular serving requires

Comment

different protein will mix in better than others. I'm currently using a generic gnc brand and it mixes pretty well. I use a fork

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post

TS: Get yourself one of these.

Agreed. The Blender bottles are a little on the expensive side ($8) but they never leak and the wisk will ensure just about any powder gets mixed.

However sometimes the protein is the issue. If the protein is listed on the tub as "instantized" that means it mixes easy

Comment

What you have to do is put the protein powder in first..then boil some water and pour it over the powder not much tho but enough to dissolve it the stir it a bit..the hot water will dissolve the powder so when u pour the milk over it, it won't have the chunky powder flouting in the milk.

Comment

Working...
              X