No announcement yet.

Canelo is p4p #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is p4p #1

He just beat the bigger number one guy(#1 by ring magazine)in GGG at his own game and has already faced the best at only 28 yrs old.

But something tells me these biased so called experts won’t have number one since his name doesn’t sound more like lomachiviki or kgolovini.

But his wins are against waaaaay better comp compared to the rest of the guys

so if Canelo isn't my #1 I'm a racist?

okay.

Comment

Shouldn't even be in question. His resume is so far ahead the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        so if Canelo isn't my #1 I'm a racist?

okay.
        Facts speak for themselves

But of course I don’t expect the pro euro guys here to be reasonable

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Shouldn't even be in question. His resume is so far ahead the rest.
          Exactly

It shouldn’t be but let see what bogus ranking the ring magazine releases in a couple days.

Comment

I had him losing last night, although he fought brilliantly, so I can't give him the top spot despite the "official decision." Same reason I never gave Pacquiao a higher ranking after "beating" Marquez.

Comment

Nah I have Crawford and Lma up there. He's moved up though to top 4 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                He just beat the bigger number one guy(#1 by ring magazine)in GGG at his own game and has already faced the best at only 28 yrs old.

But something tells me these biased so called experts won’t have number one since his name doesn’t sound more like lomachiviki or kgolovini.

But his wins are against waaaaay better comp compared to the rest of the guys
                He has one too many suspect losses to be called pfp number 1. But yesterday was a very good win.

Comment

lol you troll

Comment

So if you thought Golovkin won, then he's #1??

Comment

Working...
                    X