Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Boxing Odds!!!!!!! Some Will Shock You!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12/13/17 #6 Jeff Horn VS Gary Corcoran : For WBO Welterweight Title
    Horn Win -700 – 7/1 Favorite
    Corcoran Win +450 – 4.5/1 Underdog

This is the one i would bet on.

I'm pretty confident Corcoran has a good shot at beating Horn, who i doubt is that much above Commonwealth Level.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I'm a Eubank Jr fan and I like DeGale. DeGale's heart can't be questioned. If he fights Eubank Jr without some good tune ups, he'd get the **** knocked out of him.

Eubank Jr is on a journey of destruction, DeGale had better stay out of hi way. IMO, DeGale is done. Too many wars. I'd pick Dirrell over him at this point.
      Man you can't hate Eubank at this point. Not a long time ago which is 6 months ago actually, he was one of the biggest clowns on boxing. Now he is one of the best. I clowned on him but he made me a fan on his performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
        12/13/17 #6 Jeff Horn VS Gary Corcoran : For WBO Welterweight Title
        Horn Win -700 – 7/1 Favorite
        Corcoran Win +450 – 4.5/1 Underdog

This is the one i would bet on.

I'm pretty confident Corcoran has a good shot at beating Horn, who i doubt is that much above Commonwealth Level.
        I think Horn can pretty much be beaten by anybody, he made rounds close enough but never went for the kill in the Pacquaio fight, he got a hometown decision, I guess some fighters forget the saying "you have to take it from the champ"

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Man you can't hate Eubank at this point. Not a long time ago which is 6 months ago actually, he was one of the biggest clowns on boxing. Now he is one of the best. I clowned on him but he made me a fan on his performances.
          I've been a fan of his since the Saunders fight, I thought he edged it but it was close

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            I agree.

For a fight at 168, I'd also favor Eubank Jr against Canelo and GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              SNIP
              Which site is that from?

Comment

12/16/17 #4 Billy Joe Saunders VS #6 David Lemiuex : For WBO Middleweight Title
                Saunders Win -115 – Even
                Lemieux Win -115 – Even

12/17/17 #9 Tony Bellew VS #18 David Haye
                Bellew Win +190 – 1.9/1 Underdog
                Haye Win -235 – 2.4/1 Favorite

Lemieux fight will be a good one that means.
                And also ppl must have heard Haye was crippled b4 the fight. I also think Haye will spark him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  You really think so??? I see it as a closer fight due to Joshua gassing after 5 rounds in has last two fights and Parker showed a decent chin in both the Takam and Ruiz fights, so I was expecting something like 9/1 favorite but had no idea they would push it to 25/1
                  Yeah, but AJ will be the hardest puncher Parker has fought and Joe is pretty open for a straight right!

Ruiz should've got the nod and If Takam had more power he would've stretched Parker cuz he was catching him with the same haymaker over and over!

For fuk sake, the awful Hughie Fury could've nicked it if he would've threw some right hands! Lol

I don't see Parker making it to round 8, he's too available and trusts his chin too much but a hard puncher like AJ will take advantage!

Comment

Don't see what's crazy about Degale being the favourite over Eubank.

I'm not a fan of either but Degale being 3/1 on sounds about right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Which site is that from?
                      Sky Bet and SB

Comment

Working...
                      X