Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: No Shock if Jarrell Miller Upsets Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: No Shock if Jarrell Miller Upsets Anthony Joshua

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte admits that he would not be shocked if Jarrell Miller pulled off a big upset by stunning IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua. Whyte was in talks to face Joshua in a rematch, for April 13 at Wembley Stadium in London, but their talks fell apart over money. Now Joshua is scheduled to make his American debut, on June 1, against Miller at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whyte talks too much lately. He got stopped by Joshua, almost lost to Joseph Parker, beat an old Dereck Chisora who was never a great heavyweight at his best, yet he thinks he's owed a title shot again. He fights AJ again, same result. And Miller is garbage. He will be a heavy bag for Joshua.

Comment

#tooshyteforwhyte

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
        Whyte talks too much lately. He got stopped by Joshua, almost lost to Joseph Parker, beat an old Dereck Chisora who was never a great heavyweight at his best, yet he thinks he's owed a title shot again. He fights AJ again, same result. And Miller is garbage. He will be a heavy bag for Joshua.
        Everyone is garbage apparently!

Comment

Whyte first said it is a joke this fight is happening and now is saying it won't be a shocker if Miller KOs Joshua? Huh? Which one is it?

Comment

It's the only chance that Miller has to win this fight and that is by making it a very fast-paced and physical fight. Also, by forcing Joshua to throw many more punches than usual while attempting to wear down his stamina in the process. If Joshua is constantly forced and pushed to fight Jarrell Miller off of him as opposed to hurting him then this can make for a very interesting fight.

Comment

Couldn't agree more with mattr

Comment

I would be surprised "IF" Miller beat AJ lol if I saw Miller beat AJ I just wouldn't sit down with a blank expression like it was expected to happen. I would stand up and walk around trying to process wtf just happened lol

I think AJ will ultimately beat Miller I just don't know if Miller has the chin to take AJ's power. But I don't think it will be a easy fight for AJ.

Comment

Whyte has changed his tune. Last week he said Miller was a big mess and that the fight wouldn't go past 6 rounds. Boxing is a funny game.

Comment

Shyte the forked tongued dimwit taking the piss once again, he should focus on beating Breazeale before thinking of Wilder-Fury winner, if Wilder wins he would fight at least two bums before he gets to fight Shyte, if Fury wins then he would also want to fight a bum like the Rocky movie in which some random bum is cherry picked to fight Fury for a chance to be WBC champ! My two cents!

Comment

Working...
                    X