Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False. Posters who use gifs/pictures of hot chicks as sigs are virgins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admiring great asses makes u a virgin?? well that theory fails with me. so does watchin p(o)rn make u a virgin too?

Comment

There's truth to it, I could see guys who feel the need to use hot women as their avys to compensate.

Kind of like how people who brag about their incomes online are broke ass bums in real life.

Comment

True or false...only f a g s complain about pics of hot chicks?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          You are 2nd in line. None of them see me as a threat, which kinda makes an old player feel bad! I’m waiting for beercules to lay his rap down, and invite the pretty Japanese lady to his house for chorizo and eggs!
          Naw man. I’m next. I’m more desperate than any mothafuka on here!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Naw man. I’m next. I’m more desperate than any mothafuka on here!
            You are next! 91 is after you.

One thing, my buddy Greg married a girl I introduced him too, and she’s a real pain in the culo. No complaints if you get a cute nagging manipulative j woman. They play games.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              There's truth to it, I could see guys who feel the need to use hot women as their avys to compensate.

Kind of like how people who brag about their incomes online are broke ass bums in real life.
              Jhonny hasn’t had a gig this year, and I’ve been unemployed since October. Money will come, it always does.

I keep watching that king of the hill episode, “Bobby goes nuts”. I can’t stop laughing.

Who does Clark’s voice, my wife loves that voice.

Comment

They might like ass a lot. I can't personally blame them. Better than guys that post dream cars. Now that shlt is lame

Comment

You are next! 91 is after you.

One thing, my buddy Greg married a girl I introduced him too, and she’s a real pain in the culo. No complaints if you get a cute nagging manipulative j woman. They play games.
                  As long as I get to hold hands with her, I don’t care.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                    I can't imagine a grown man who had sex multiple times using some big booty chick as a sig or gif............ Lol.

Imma DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE about CANELO BUT BTW I just want y'all to know I have a picture of a hot chick as my sig brah

I hear you man.

If you don't have a straight up bro pic like this in your sig then don't even bother quoting me.

Comment

Jhonny hasn’t had a gig this year, and I’ve been unemployed since October. Money will come, it always does.

I keep watching that king of the hill episode, “Bobby goes nuts”. I can’t stop laughing.

Who does Clark’s voice, my wife loves that voice.

I had a friend in high school who looked and sounded just like Clark, even had the same blonde ponytail.

Comment

Working...
                      X