Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like Wilder To Fight Whyte - Winner Gets Joshua Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
    Nobody in the world knows who Wilder is, what the heck has he done ever?
    Fixed for accuracy, Whyte would be the best name on Wilders resume. If Stiverne gets 2 shots at Wilder then Whyte deserves at least one.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      LOL, No it's more like Joshua ducking Wilder.
      No what I said was accurate, Wilder flat out said he wouldnt fight Whyte. AJ said he would take care of his mandatories and fight Wilder soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Who cares about how big it is ? Are you getting a slice of the PPV or something.

imagine how big there 2nd fight will be if they put on a good show.
        It's more exciting if the fights bigger.

I don't disagree with you though.

Comment

• Wilder should stay where he is at, he seems to be doing fine according to most American posters. Let him do his thing in America and let AJ do his thing in the UK. If they come across great, if not meh... personally I couldn’t care less about the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Neither guy is a star in America. Hearns words not mine.
            AJ does not need the US at all so makes no difference.

Comment

• Deontay Wilder is in the position to get the payday against Anthony Joshua. That money will set him for life. He has no intention of risking his winning lottery ticket. Why would he?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
                I'll tell you his for a fact too, Whyte would give wilder his toughest fight so far, he's better than Stiverne ffs.
                Whyte is not better than Stiverne..... Period!

Comment

• Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                  Spot on M8!! Wilder has not fought the best, not even close to AJ - its gonna hurt him - the only thing Wilder has going for him, is he is a very explosive and long Heavyweight - dangerous combo
                  Wlad is the only thing better about AJ's resume!!! Let's not act like Josh been in with top notch opps!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Fixed for accuracy, Whyte would be the best name on Wilders resume. If Stiverne gets 2 shots at Wilder then Whyte deserves at least one.
                    What has Whyte accomplished to be the best name of Wilder's resume???

Whyte hasn't won a European championship. He literally has accomplished nothing in boxing at all. He's as much of a bum as Breezeale or duhapas.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                      What has Whyte accomplished to be the best name of Wilder's resume???

Whyte hasn't won a European championship. He literally has accomplished nothing in boxing at all. He's as much of a bum as Breezeale or duhapas.
                      Look at Wilder's resume and tell me who you think is better?

Comment

Working...
                      X