No announcement yet.

How is............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    yeah molina took an ass kickin by wilder so doubt it was the same molina who fought joshua. on top of that AJ is taking on a wlad who is OLD coming off a LOSS and a 19 month lay off by the time wlad is in the ring. super tough challenge for AJ.
    Well aren't you a defensive little bit(h. What proof at all is there that Molina is diminished? I get it suits your agenda but I seen the same crap fighter in both fights.

Joshua is fighting the most legitimate active HW there is. I don't think much of either guy but Joshua is clearly the more impressive of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
      Neither are bums just both haven't been tested.
      You could say they are overrated possibly however Wilder was going to fight Povetkin but that fight didn't materialise, no fault of Wilder. As for AJ we will have to wait and see against Wlad.
      ^^^this....Wlad may be old, but he is still a big step up for Joshua. Neither him not Wilder are "bums", there are still just question marks due to opposition available in today's heavyweight ranks. But you can say that about almost every heavyweight today and for the past decade.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Well aren't you a defensive little bit(h. What proof at all is there that Molina is diminished? I get it suits your agenda but I seen the same crap fighter in both fights.

Joshua is fighting the most legitimate active HW there is. I don't think much of either guy but Joshua is clearly the more impressive of the two.
        active heavyweight? 19 month lay off? HAHAAHAHAH ROFL>

go join the GGG and krusher fans by throwing each others feces at each other.

Comment

AJ is a prospect with a title and Wilder is a HW elite who hasn't fought elite.. Both guys need to up their competition level an AJ has signed up to fight with Wlad - a massive step up, meanwhile Wilder needs to fight someone decent in his comeback fight and take up Povetkin or any other mandatory challenger..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            AJ is a prospect with a title and Wilder is a HW elite who hasn't fought elite.. Both guys need to up their competition level an AJ has signed up to fight with Wlad - a massive step up, meanwhile Wilder needs to fight someone decent in his comeback fight and take up Povetkin or any other mandatory challenger..
            massive step up? a old wladirmir coming off a loss and a 19 month lay off by fight night?

Comment

20 fights?

Comment

Its not fair to call Wilder a bum. There certainly are question marks surrounding him but calling him a bum is a real stretch based on what we've seen so far.

Comment

massive step up? a old wladirmir coming off a loss and a 19 month lay off by fight night?
                  Old Wlad is a massive step up for either of the guys dude.. What world beaters have Wilder and AJ beat so far...

Comment

Both are top heavyweights, although an argument can be made that the division doesn't have a lot of talent.

Joshua is ahead of schedule when compared to Wilder's path. Both were Olympic Medalists, Wilder in 2008 and Joshua in 2012, and at the end of 2016, both are in about the same spot.

Comment

How is wilder a bum, but joshua isnt?
                      For me its because Wilder, other than the Stivernne fight, looks like a scrub beating up worse guys while AJ looks like he has skills that his opponents can't deal with.

Comment

Working...
                      X