Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreams of hiding corpses???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I **** you not, I had that exact dream last night. I had to roll up this dude in a rug and I was trying to decide how to dispose of the body. My first inclination was to drive to woods, dig a hole and bury the guy. But, I was like, what if someone sees my car, what if someone sees me transporting the body?

By the end of the dream, the guy has somehow shrunk small enough for me to fit in my wallet. Yeah, it was ****ing nuts...

Comment

To dream of a dead body represents an aspect of your personality or life that has completely changed. It may also reflect a loss or sense of failure.

Positively, a dead body may represent negative aspects of your personality or negative situations that have been successfully confronted. You have stood up to something or resisted negative infuences.
      Negatively, a dead body may represent positive aspects of your personality that have been overcome by negative emotions or situations. A mistake or failure may have spoiled an area of your life.
      To dream of trying to hide a dead body may represent your attempts to conceal your past or to cover up a failure. It may also reflect your wish to edit your tastes or beliefs for a special situation, group, or person.
      To dream of burying a dead body represents a wish to due away with things about ourselves that we feel are undesirable. Hiding a liability or a concern that something about you will be brought to light. Positively, it may reflect progress of you move away from bad habits, negative influences, or things you feel are childish.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I **** you not, I had that exact dream last night. I had to roll up this dude in a rug and I was trying to decide how to dispose of the body. My first inclination was to drive to woods, dig a hole and bury the guy. But, I was like, what if someone sees my car, what if someone sees me transporting the body?

By the end of the dream, the guy has somehow shrunk small enough for me to fit in my wallet. Yeah, it was ****ing nuts...
        Damn, Im glad Im not the only one.

I thought about driving the corpse to the woods as well but settled on my neighbors refrigerator.

Comment

i have the same dream over and over again im trying to run fast but im running real slow

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

By the end of the dream,the guy has somehow shrunk small enough for me to fit in my wallet. Yeah, it was ****ing nuts...
            Last edited by -jose-; 01-10-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

well... it may mean a lot of things, considering that jungian concepts are subjective in nature...

incidentally, theres a film made by hitchcoc.k called "the trouble with harry" that presents the same premise (hiding a corpse)... this film is somehow a progenitor of sorts of kurosawa's ras****n which describes the subjective nature of a single phenomenon...

Comment

Working...
              X