Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreams of hiding corpses???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a dream where I was trying to mill myself with a gun and I couldn't die.

I would unload round after round and I just couldn't do it.

I have this dream a few times.

Wtf does mean?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      I've had that but not being laughed at and when you say pants, I assume you mean trousers? In those dreams I'm just wearing my pants (underwear).

I also have a weird dream where I can fly but not really high, I'm hovering about 6/7ft in the air. Normally this dream is coupled with me being just in my underwear.

Those are the only re-occurring dreams I can think of atm.
      yeah I meant i'm in my underwear trying to reach for my pants.

I'll share a quick dream I had not long ago, I'll make it short.

I was sleeping and I wake up and standing in my doorway was a tall figure starring at me but I couldn't make out the face and walks away so I get up and follow.

I walk towards the back of my house and open the curtain to the sliding door and look at the pool and I see a reflection of a spaceship so I quickly look up and I see this enormous ship hovering over my backyard

I looked at it for a minute or so and it slowly started to go up and in a blink of an eye disappeared so I went back to bed

the next morning I woke up scared and ran to the back of the house and noticed the curtain to the sliding door was open and I know I always keep it closed

I still think about that dream wondering if I was sleep walking or what...

Comment

I've had that but not being laughed at and when you say pants, I assume you mean trousers? In those dreams I'm just wearing my pants (underwear).

I also have a weird dream where I can fly but not really high, I'm hovering about 6/7ft in the air. Normally this dream is coupled with me being just in my underwear.

Those are the only re-occurring dreams I can think of atm.

If you are flying low to the ground it represents strength and determination in your life.

To dream that someone is in their underwear signifies an embarrassing and inexplicable situation. Alternatively, the dream means that you are seeing this person for who he or she really is.

I know it's pseudo-science but it's still very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          yeah I meant i'm in my underwear trying to reach for my pants.

I'll share a quick dream I had not long ago, I'll make it short.

I was sleeping and I wake up and standing in my doorway was a tall figure starring at me but I couldn't make out the face and walks away so I get up and follow.

I walk towards the back of my house and open the curtain to the sliding door and look at the pool and I see a reflection of a spaceship so I quickly look up and I see this enormous ship hovering over my backyard

I looked at it for a minute or so and it slowly started to go up and in a blink of an eye disappeared so I went back to bed

the next morning I woke up scared and ran to the back of the house and noticed the curtain to the sliding door was open and I know I always keep it closed

I still think about that dream wondering if I was sleep walking or what...
          To dream that you are in your underwear signifies a situation that has created a loss of respect for you. Alternatively, it symbolizes some aspect of yourself that is private. If you feel ashamed of being seen in your underwear, then it indicates your hesitance in revealing your true feelings, attitudes, and other hidden habits/ideas.

That's a pretty scary dream you had Jose, especially the curtain being open when you awoke. You ever heard the story where this bloke killed his wife whilst he was sleep walking? ...or so he said.

Comment

If you are flying low to the ground it represents strength and determination in your life.

To dream that someone is in their underwear signifies an embarrassing and inexplicable situation. Alternatively, the dream means that you are seeing this person for who he or she really is.

I know it's pseudo-science but it's still very interesting.
            interesting stuff!

Comment

That's a pretty scary dream you had Jose, especially the curtain being open when you awoke. You ever heard the story where this bloke killed his wife whilst he was sleep walking? ...or so he said.
              the **** that gets me is how I remember the entire dream like it really happen and yes I've heard of stories like that.

Comment

that's some crazy **** waking up and finding your wife dead with the murder weapon in your hands and don't remember what happened.
                Last edited by -jose-; 01-10-2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I have the naked dreams when I am in a new situation and a little nervous in the real world.

I have some of the weirdest dreams ever, no coherency whatsoever.

My favourite one was when I was doing some running competition on a volcano covered in lava, I got bored and there was a tropical forest right next to it. I moved through the forest and eventually claim to a massive glass window. I looked through and all I could see was the reception of my local sports complex. As I was looking my head was yanked sideways and there was a native Indian who had a knife and he slit my throat. The dream then cut to a group of Indians surrounding me and cooking me on one of those turny things that you get for a campfire. That's when it ended.

Comment

the **** that gets me is how I remember the entire dream like it really happen and yes I've heard of stories like that.
                    Must've been a lucid dream, normally I forget my dreams as most people do after a few hours of being awake. I'm sure there's a few dreams that I remembered 'cause they were interesting in my head but I can't think atm. It's possible to invoke lucid dreams on your own with a bit of training, I don't want to dabble with it because there's a chance of sleep paralysis too.

Some of my dreams seem stupid at the time but after looking on the site, it makes sense.

Comment

when I was in high school I use to have this weird dream of waking up in the hallways of the school with no pants on and everyone was laughing at me...true story
                      LMAO.

I used to get the same dream and it was before i started puberty. I guess in my subconscious i was scared of my tiny prepubescent-pecker being exposed.

Comment

Working...
                      X